-
Posts
775 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by ninco90
-
- 451 comments
-
- 2
-
-
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hi! Have you tried running the image library image cleanup command and then reloading the plugin? Image Library sometimes does not download images correctly. Run the command: refreshallimages and then reload all plugins that use images. This should solve the loading of the images.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
Sorry, but have you noticed that you have to follow some steps to add all the available options? In the video that accompanies the plugin I show you how to do it. This plugin has an integrated system to stay updated remotely, you just have to click on the blue refresh button. This will download the complete and updated list with all upgrade options. On the other hand, I would ask you if you could delete all the duplicate messages to keep this page clean. Thank you very much and you can tell me anything else without problems.
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
The issue of GUIs in plugins is a delicate issue, today there is no perfect solution to be compatible with all resolutions and interface scales. I implemented the latest system that Facepunch programmed for the GUI issue but still, as you can see, it is not perfect. There would be a "solution" which is to use a plugin for scaling, it is an additional plugin and would have to be given compatibility. Additionally, each player must select their scale configuration, which is somewhat annoying.
- 451 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
We should see this on discord, add me and we'll solve it in a few days. Now I'm going on vacation to another place without a PC, when I return on the 27th we'll see about it.
-
In that capture are all the permissions granted? I don't use that plugin to manage permissions, I use adminmenu so I don't know the colors or the status they mean.
-
Are you sure you have all the necessary permissions? The wood one should appear to you at least, how is your configuration?
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
-
I put the wood in to put something in and not give me an error. The objective of this plugin is to keep it updated remotely. To do this, click on the blue button and the list of options will automatically download. So the configuration will be completed.
-
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 451 comments
-
- 2
-
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Yes, the wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
The wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
The wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yes, the wooden skin has already been added. I will try to add the Christmas one very soon, before it comes out since it will not be a DLC. To see the new wood skin, simply click on the blue button to check for updates in the plugin interface. Fast and easy. Skins are added this way, which is why there is no need to launch a plugin update as usual.
- 451 comments
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
-
Intente esto, debería solucionarse.
-
I miss this... It should page automatically. I'll try to try it, although of course the maximum on my server is 5 players, maybe I add the entire staff and we authorize ourselves in a tc hahaha or I add all the players in a closet using a code, another option...
-
Hello! Open a closet again and close it to remove it from the screen. The icons don't seem to have loaded properly from the image library, refresh the Image Library images by running the command: refreshallimages Once that is executed, reload the plugins that use images with image library and it should now load instead of showing the black icon.
-
- 451 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
