Jump to content

ninco90

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by ninco90

  1. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Hi! Could you show me this? I need to replicate it. I just tried it with a pipe and it stays in place.
  2. ninco90

    BetterTC

    I think it must be related to the server and client updates they released today. They applied this in this morning's update: https://commits.facepunch.com/r/rust_reboot/main/wallpaper_frontier_floor_fix https://commits.facepunch.com/r/rust_reboot/main/wallpaper_fixes Can you confirm if both are up to date? In my case, I have the game updated, but the server isn't yet. And I don't see the ceiling or floor wallpapers rendering in Frontier, even when placed manually with the Wallpaper Tool. It seems like a game-wide bug, so I'll keep investigating.
  3. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Did you also delete the appworkshop_252490 file when you cleaned up the workshop files? Do all the other custom skins load? If you want, talk to me on Discord (ninco90) and we'll discuss it better there.
  4. ninco90

    BetterTC

    The Lego wall wallpaper has been fixed for about an hour. You may need to wait for it to update in your Steam cache. You can also force it to download again by manually clearing the entire workshop cache on your PC. This will force the skins to redownload. I've tried the two designs you mentioned and they load. It's true that these designs take a little longer to download due to their size. If you wait a bit, they should load.
  5. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Older Steam wallpapers aren't compatible unless updated, like I did with mine. That's why they won't load. Could you post a screenshot of what the Lego wallpapers look like?
  6. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  7. ninco90

    Images not loading

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  8. Changed Status from Not a Bug to Closed
  9. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  10. If you disable the info button in the config then it will no longer display above the inventory.
  11. ninco90

    Images not loading

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  13. ninco90

    Upgrading

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  15. ninco90

    Base upgrade bugs

    I just tried this, and it actually doesn't improve if there's a fish trap on top (since that shouldn't be the case). But even though it doesn't improve, I don't see it using up any TC resources.
  16. were you able to solve the problem?
  17. ninco90

    Images not loading

    Working on it.
  18. ninco90

    Images not loading

    Yes, I know the module you're referring to, but the plugin doesn't support it. That's why it won't work well for you. I haven't considered researching and dedicating time to implementing something that already works with another system.
  19. "Upgrade only Owner Entity Build": false, "Upgrade / Downgrade only Owner and Team": true,
  20. ninco90

    Images not loading

    Did you install Image Library? I'm currently using Carbon on my servers and haven't seen that issue.
  21. ninco90

    BetterTC

    You updated the plugin without deleting the configuration. There was a recent update that mentioned this. Simply delete the configuration and reload the plugin.
  22. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Yes, this issue has already been mentioned to me, as it only occurs when changing the skin using the plugin itself. I need to figure out how to disable the ability to change the skin with the spray can, or at best, apply the same behavior to it, but I don't know if it's possible. Thanks for reporting it anyway!
  23. ninco90

    BetterTC

    It shouldn't stop repairing if you use RaidBlock on the server. Because when a raid is triggered, it should stop, if I recall correctly. I'm not in my city, but I'll check it out when I get there. You'll definitely need a plugin to control raids, though. I also think building blocks with recent damage, like in Vanilla, don't improve. I'll check it out.
  24. ninco90

    BetterTC

    This happens when you upgrade a building on a train? Does it happen with all skins or just the container skin? The container skin is a bit special...

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.