Jump to content

Answer

Creator
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Answer

  1. Answer

    map is broken

    Hi, as I replied on my discord server, my current PC is currently broken. I have just finished putting together a new one, now I just need to setup everything I need and I'll be able to work
  2. Answer

    Cresis Island

    Fixed
  3. Answer

    Cresis Island

    Hi, I will release the update as soon as I can. I have fixed the missile silo but I'm also working on implementing some new custom monuments in the update so that's why I haven't released it yet
  4. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.1
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  6. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.7.8
  7. Answer

    Cave is blocked

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  9. Answer

    Cresis Island

    Hi, will fix this today
  10. Answer

    Solara Island

    Version 1.0.3

    25 downloads

    Solara features 3 main isles connected by unique bridges and custom ziplines. Packed with vanilla and custom monuments, plus intriguing points of interest marked by question marks on the minimap, encouraging players to explore. FEATURES - Ring road - Ring rail - Bridges, rivers, lakes - BetterNPC config included - Points of interest marked with "?" on the minimap - Small caves (build spots) CUSTOM MONUMENTS Hostile survivor camp Coaling Tower Abandoned Tire Shop - Contains loot (including vehicle part crates) and a functional car lift, encouraging players to use the modular cars Train depot (2) - These monuments are located right on the railway. Players can find trains, wagons and some loot here. Radio tower Fire watchtower Medical warehouse Barrage Road tunnel (located between mining outpost and medical warehouse) Hostile survivor town Hostile survivor warehouse Wind turbines substation Unmarked points of interest - Can be found along roads and dirt paths Bandit Fishing Village (safe zone) FACEPUNCH MONUMENTS - Airfield - Dome - Radtown - Harbor (2/2) - Lighthouse - Ferry terminal - Satellite dish - Launch site - Train yard - Water treatment plant - Oxum's gas station - Jungle ziggurat - Stone quarry - Supermarket - Mining outpost - Missile silo - Ranch - Fishing villages - Oil rigs (2/2) - Underwater labs NOTES – Need help? You can always contact me on my discord server @ discord.gg/TJxwpKT2Ge – The password for the editor is included with the map - Map size: 3500 - Prefab count: ∼25k
    $39.90
  11. Slightly adjusted terrain (between 0.5 and 1) inside military camp to fit the new desert dwelling tents (The vanilla ones were causing navmesh errors). No other terrain changes
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.1.1
  13. Added back the NPC spawners in v3.1.1 I must've deleted them accidentally
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.7b
  15. Hi, I'll fix this today
  16. Version 1.0.0

    6 downloads

    A regular, abandoned pharmacy.. With a secret bunker right underneath, containing loot and scientists! FEATURES Secret bunker room - The entrance is located in the pharmacy office room - Contains NPCs & loot Sewer room - Can be entered from the bunker Topology, height, splat & alpha are all included Prefab count: ∼1.5k NOTES – If you need support, I’m most active on my discord server @ discord.gg/TJxwpKT2Ge
    $11.90
  17. Answer

    electric not working

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Answer

    Scientists

    Hi, did you save the map with another name? Do you have a plugin that removes NPCs that are not on navmesh? Or maybe you've selected a type of NPC that doesn't work inside the npc spawner prefab options
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.5
  20. Answer

    Bradley City

    Hi, yes it works, but I will soon upload the updated version of the monument (the one from Unknown Peaks, which looks much better)
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.1
  22. Fixed. I also updated the Better NPC config files (if you're using the plugin, make sure you have the latest version, same for NPC Spawn)
  23. Answer

    rocket factory Bradley APC

    Hi, make sure oxide and the rustedit.dll extension are running on the server. I just checked in the editor and the APC path is set up correctly
  24. Hi, I'll fix these today
  25. Answer

    Error of the map

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.3

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.