Jump to content

ZEODE

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by ZEODE

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.0
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.0
  3. ZEODE

    Why are there no shops?

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  4. ZEODE

    Why are there no shops?

    Please check the config options, everything you need is in there.
  5. thanks for the report
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.1
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  8. Ugh, I forgot that Oxide is crap and doesn't handle Harmony PatchAll properly like Carbon does. Not sure why people still use Oxide, Carbon is wayyyyy better. Anyway, I digress, fix incoming.
  9. ZEODE

    items stuck in marketplace

    Changed Status from Fixed to Closed
  10. ZEODE

    Personal Marketplace Fee

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  11. I see, I will look into it, I could add it to a later update
  12. ZEODE

    NPC error

    Please confirm the version of the plugin you are using. I will have a think about it
  13. ZEODE

    Bug with Extra loot chance

    Thanks for the report, fixed in the next version.
  14. ZEODE

    Bug with Extra loot chance

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  15. Why would you need extra loot options for hackable crate? The heli does not spawn locked crate by default, it is spawned by the plugin as per your config. Your hackable loot crate config and loot table already control the loot inside it. Add whatever item or items you want to spawn in the locked crate to that loot table.
  16. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  17. Hi, I generally hate any such feature or plugin that takes away too much interaction and automates too much stuff in the game. Things like this seem a good idea, but in my experience the more people ask for automation and the more you give them, the lazier they become and the quicker they get bored in the server and move on. It's not something I feel adds value to the plugin so it's probably not something I would look into adding. There would also be a minefield of potential for loot loss if players have full inventories etc, too many variables and sources of errors. Running commands when a heli is killed though, that is something I could add, I will look at adding in the future update. Thanks for the suggestion.
  18. ZEODE

    Please fix it.

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  19. ZEODE

    MissingMethodException

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  20. ZEODE

    MissingMethodException

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  21. ZEODE

    RuntimeError?

    Thanks for the report
  22. ZEODE

    RuntimeError?

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  23. ZEODE

    RuntimeError?

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  24. ZEODE

    items stuck in marketplace

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.