-
Posts
81 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Terceran
-
Yes, I know the navmesh stuff just changed heavily, so anything is possible. It seems to be a temporary error and has no known lasting effects, so I'm fine with leaving it be. I'll let you know if I ever see it again.
-
It happened on both of my servers, and I didn't manually unload. It overwrote the .cs file and it auto-loaded and threw the exception in both cases.
-
Oxide, procedural map. It did it when I updated versions, but I noticed it's not doing it now when I reload.
-
[BossMonster] File Example has been loaded successfully! Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BossMonster v2.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.OnServerInitialized () [0x000c5] in <af8df12523054bd1ae268669fb2366bf>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x006fa] in <af8df12523054bd1ae268669fb2366bf>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'BossMonster v2.2.1' took 121ms Loaded plugin BossMonster v2.2.1 by KpucTaJl
-
Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BetterNpc v2.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.BetterNpc.OnServerInitialized () [0x000a4] in <2234d34bde7b4e3eb68ad0c8771678f4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BetterNpc.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x001fa] in <2234d34bde7b4e3eb68ad0c8771678f4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
I'm getting this as well.
-
While there appears to be a NullReferenceException that needs to be fixed and should never be thrown, I was able to solve it, and it turned out to be more of an issue with how it integrated with WelcomePanel. You may close this, thanks.
-
I'm getting the same error
-
oxide.reload Shop Unloaded plugin Shop v1.2.91 by David Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Shop v1.2.91' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.SelectLayout () [0x0001d] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.OnServerInitialized () [0x0004e] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x005fe] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Loaded plugin Shop v1.2.91 by David ...after this, the /shop command and the rest of the shop functionality stopped working. Shop.json
-
Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntityEnd' on plugin 'RaidableBases v3.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.RaidableBases.OnLootEntityEnd (BasePlayer player, ContainerIOEntity container) [0x00020] in <4ad98706be2b4f268f0de506aa9f14ba>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RaidableBases.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00a81] in <4ad98706be2b4f268f0de506aa9f14ba>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 ```
-
You can disregard all of this, and sorry to bother you. A while back, I integrated a RidableDrone skill under Vehicle, that required some code changes, and the patch wiped them out and I completely forgot I did that. Thank you anyhow.
-
I just downloaded and deployed the newest version: Unloaded plugin Skill Tree v1.7.11 by imthenewguy Could not initialize plugin 'SkillTree v1.7.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Subscribe (System.String hook) [0x00006] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00022] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x0028e] in <f48994c45254478a87476487b14b6e48>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00027] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00035] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Attached is my JSON SkillTree.json
-
Error while compiling SmartSorter: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLowerInvariant(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>)' | Line: 6849, Pos: 25
-
Error while compiling CourierNPCs: 'CourierNPCs.CourierNavigator.Init(BaseCombatEntity, NavMeshAgent)': no suitable method found to override | Line: 4962, Pos: 34
-
Error while compiling ComputerStationAdventure: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLower(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>, CultureInfo)' | Line: 12808, Pos: 43
-
Error while compiling PatrolHelicopterCrashEvent: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLower(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>, CultureInfo)' | Line: 473, Pos: 34
-
Could not initialize plugin 'SkillTree v1.7.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Subscribe (System.String hook) [0x00006] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00022] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x0028e] in <f48994c45254478a87476487b14b6e48>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00027] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00035] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
FuelMonitor - Failed to compile: Operator '??' cannot be applied to operands of type 'StringView' and 'string' | Line: 3022, Pos: 27
-
One of my players has a base and when we try to repair it, I see this in the console "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object", and it fails to repair anything. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
-
I wanted to award 1 xp each time a player picked a farm or wild plant, and could not find a great way to do so. I wound up going into the code and replacing the OnGrowableGathered hook with the following: private void OnGrowableGathered(GrowableEntity growable, Item item, BasePlayer player) { if (growable == null || item == null || player == null || player.IsNpc) return; AddXPFromLoot(player, LootSettings.LootType.Farm, "farm_crop", 1); } And then I also added this to the JSON config file: { "Enabled": true, "Item/Entity Shortname": "farm_crop", "Action Type": "Farm", "XP Amount": 1.0 } ...and all was well. If you could please implement something like this and/or get the Farm action type working, I'd appreciate it immensely. You defined it in your enum, but never used it. Thanks, it's otherwise a terrific plugin.
-
Thank you
