Jump to content

Terceran

Creator
  • Posts

    81
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Terceran

  1. Yes, I know the navmesh stuff just changed heavily, so anything is possible. It seems to be a temporary error and has no known lasting effects, so I'm fine with leaving it be. I'll let you know if I ever see it again.
  2. It happened on both of my servers, and I didn't manually unload. It overwrote the .cs file and it auto-loaded and threw the exception in both cases.
  3. Oxide, procedural map. It did it when I updated versions, but I noticed it's not doing it now when I reload.
  4. [BossMonster] File Example has been loaded successfully! Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BossMonster v2.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.OnServerInitialized () [0x000c5] in <af8df12523054bd1ae268669fb2366bf>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x006fa] in <af8df12523054bd1ae268669fb2366bf>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'BossMonster v2.2.1' took 121ms Loaded plugin BossMonster v2.2.1 by KpucTaJl
  5. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BetterNpc v2.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.BetterNpc.OnServerInitialized () [0x000a4] in <2234d34bde7b4e3eb68ad0c8771678f4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BetterNpc.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x001fa] in <2234d34bde7b4e3eb68ad0c8771678f4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  6. Terceran

    Fails to compile post wipe

    DELETED, disregard
  7. Terceran

    Failure

    That took care of it, thanks. It was apparently this line that was in my old config: ""Custom Door Skins": null". I'm unsure why it was there, but the new one correctly populated that section.
  8. Terceran

    Failure

    Every time I reload the plugin, I still get that error
  9. Terceran

    Failure

    I got this on both of my servers when updating to the new version: "[TCUpgrades] Failed to seed approved door skins: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
  10. I'm getting this as well.
  11. While there appears to be a NullReferenceException that needs to be fixed and should never be thrown, I was able to solve it, and it turned out to be more of an issue with how it integrated with WelcomePanel. You may close this, thanks.
  12. I'm getting the same error
  13. oxide.reload Shop Unloaded plugin Shop v1.2.91 by David Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Shop v1.2.91' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.SelectLayout () [0x0001d] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.OnServerInitialized () [0x0004e] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Shop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x005fe] in <5901a8db75b84343bbadf4ad3d0aca53>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Loaded plugin Shop v1.2.91 by David ...after this, the /shop command and the rest of the shop functionality stopped working. Shop.json
  14. Terceran

    Execution Error

    Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntityEnd' on plugin 'RaidableBases v3.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.RaidableBases.OnLootEntityEnd (BasePlayer player, ContainerIOEntity container) [0x00020] in <4ad98706be2b4f268f0de506aa9f14ba>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RaidableBases.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00a81] in <4ad98706be2b4f268f0de506aa9f14ba>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 ```
  15. You can disregard all of this, and sorry to bother you. A while back, I integrated a RidableDrone skill under Vehicle, that required some code changes, and the patch wiped them out and I completely forgot I did that. Thank you anyhow.
  16. I just downloaded and deployed the newest version: Unloaded plugin Skill Tree v1.7.11 by imthenewguy Could not initialize plugin 'SkillTree v1.7.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Subscribe (System.String hook) [0x00006] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00022] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x0028e] in <f48994c45254478a87476487b14b6e48>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00027] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00035] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 Attached is my JSON SkillTree.json
  17. Terceran

    Error after forced wipe

    Error while compiling SmartSorter: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLowerInvariant(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>)' | Line: 6849, Pos: 25
  18. Terceran

    Error after forced wipe

    Error while compiling CourierNPCs: 'CourierNPCs.CourierNavigator.Init(BaseCombatEntity, NavMeshAgent)': no suitable method found to override | Line: 4962, Pos: 34
  19. Terceran

    Error after forced wipe

    Error while compiling ComputerStationAdventure: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLower(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>, CultureInfo)' | Line: 12808, Pos: 43
  20. Terceran

    Error after forced wipe

    Error while compiling PatrolHelicopterCrashEvent: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'destination' of 'MemoryExtensions.ToLower(ReadOnlySpan<char>, Span<char>, CultureInfo)' | Line: 473, Pos: 34
  21. Could not initialize plugin 'SkillTree v1.7.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Subscribe (System.String hook) [0x00006] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00022] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x0028e] in <f48994c45254478a87476487b14b6e48>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00027] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00035] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  22. Terceran

    plugin broken

    FuelMonitor - Failed to compile: Operator '??' cannot be applied to operands of type 'StringView' and 'string' | Line: 3022, Pos: 27
  23. One of my players has a base and when we try to repair it, I see this in the console "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object", and it fails to repair anything. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  24. I wanted to award 1 xp each time a player picked a farm or wild plant, and could not find a great way to do so. I wound up going into the code and replacing the OnGrowableGathered hook with the following: private void OnGrowableGathered(GrowableEntity growable, Item item, BasePlayer player) { if (growable == null || item == null || player == null || player.IsNpc) return; AddXPFromLoot(player, LootSettings.LootType.Farm, "farm_crop", 1); } And then I also added this to the JSON config file: { "Enabled": true, "Item/Entity Shortname": "farm_crop", "Action Type": "Farm", "XP Amount": 1.0 } ...and all was well. If you could please implement something like this and/or get the Farm action type working, I'd appreciate it immensely. You defined it in your enum, but never used it. Thanks, it's otherwise a terrific plugin.
  25. Thank you

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.5k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.