Hello @Zelious,
Using Carbon 2.0.197.0/linux/2025.07.03.1 [production] [production_build] on Rust 872/2592.269.1 (07/10/2025 13:05:55)
this is working without issue, can you do c.version and provide your carbon version?
I suspect you have a plugin that is causing this behavior, i've tested it on my test server with the workcart_aboveground and do not have the same issues. Keep in mind my test server ONLY has TrainBases on it.
if you can provide more details on how to replicate the issue i'd be happy to investigate further.
1 - when placing stuff down it doesn't get removed from my hotbar like when your in creative mode.
- I placed a TC, walls, boxes, etc and everything was removed from my inventory appropriately
2 - I can place a TC but it will break or stay behind once the train is moving.
- I placed a TC and it did not break and also stayed with the train
3 - Building pieces disappear but act as if still there and connected to the train/wagon.
- building pieces are not disappearing, i've traveled around the map and cannot replicate your issue. Ive even reloaded the plugin mid travel to test
4 - Building pieces also get left behind, same bug as in a previous version.
- no building pieces are being left behind as tested above.