Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Question

    They are already present, just enable them in the configuration file
  2. Scalbox

    Question

    No problem, let me know if everything works
  3. Scalbox

    Question

    If you have not assigned any group, you must manually place the adapter, or have the permission for autoattach (ultimateindustrialfarm.auto_attach.storage_adaptor....), but you must have the adapter in your inventory or have the permission ultimateindustrialfarm.industrial.nostorageadaptorrequired
  4. Scalbox

    Question

    Which group did you assign the players? The default group, VIP1, etc.?
  5. Scalbox

    Question

    Hi, Which items aren't showing this? Send me your configuration.
  6. Scalbox

    License

    Hello, I bought the product. Where can I find the license? I haven't received anything by email. Thanks
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. Scalbox

    Refund Request

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Scalbox

    Refund Request

    plugin assigned
  10. Scalbox

    Refund Request

    yes no problem
  11. Scalbox

    Refund Request

    Hi, I have no way to refund you. What I can do is give you another plugin as a refund. Otherwise, I have to contact codefling.
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  13. ok perfect, I'll do some tests on carbon, can you send me your plugin configuration?
  14. This problem doesn't occur on Oxide; it might be a problem with Carbon or one of your other plugins. I'll test it on Carbon soon. Do you have any other turret plugins? For example, SentryTurrets?
  15. Scalbox

    Conflict

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  16. Scalbox

    Conflict

    The conflict is already resolved, my plugin was already modified some time ago to not conflict with SentryTurret and the conflict is handled by my plugin, you can ignore that message
  17. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  18. Scalbox

    Config

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  19. Scalbox

    Broken.

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  20. It will be added to the plugin soon
  21. Support for a second storage adapter will be added, however. The plugin will be released as soon as possible.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.