-
Posts
2,702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Fruster
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.7.3
-
- 278 comments
-
- #event
- #cargoplane
- (and 18 more)
-
Hi, maybe someday I'll be able to do this.
-
Hey! Thanks for the improvement suggestion; I'll add it to my list.
-
Do you think I should change anything, or are you happy with the way things work now? If the algorithm for determining the event winner needs to be changed, how should it be determined?
-
I’ve verified that the reward is issued correctly after a player opens any crate from this event. Which specific plugin are you having trouble with?
-
Hey! I'll check it out a little later.
-
Hey! This task is already on my list, I will try to raise it in priority, thanks for your suggestion for improvement
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.0
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
No problem, if everything is ok, then I will close both tickets?
-
F15 will only attack NPCs if they're nearby. If you want it to just attack in an area, set it to "Attack the place where the signal supply was thrown (attacks only in the area, not targeting players and NPCs)": true.
-
Please update the plugin and check
-
Hey! I'm checking this out.
-
Needs an update for September forced wipe
Fruster replied to SlayersRust's Support Report in Support
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.6 -
Needs an update for September forced wipe
Fruster replied to SlayersRust's Support Report in Support
Hey! no problem, I'll update it a little later. -
I'll try to do something about it
-
Are you referring to the softcore mode available in Rust's settings? Or is it a plugin?
-
- 278 comments
-
- #event
- #cargoplane
- (and 18 more)
