Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. The_Kiiiing

    Medic

    I will add this feature with the next update
  2. The_Kiiiing

    Medic

    I will try to fix this with the next update
  3. Flags modify certain things in the editor. For a detailed explanation refer to the description.
  4. The_Kiiiing

    HumanNPC

    I will try to fix the weapon stack glitch with the next update
  5. The_Kiiiing

    HumanNPC

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. The_Kiiiing

    HumanNPC

    If HumanNPC does not control the loot of the NPCs it is very likely that you can control the loot of these npcs with the Heavy Scientist NPC loot profile. I will try to implement support for custom NPCs soon, but I dont't know if it's possible for the HumanNPC plugin.
  7. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.7
  8. There are now flags to disable this limit entirely so you can go up as high as 2,147,483,647 since that's the limit of the game
  9. The update is now live, I'm sorry that it took so long but last week was very busy for me
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  11. This is due to the limit of the input field an will be fixed with the next update that comes in a few days.
  12. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    Changed Status from Closed to Work in Progress
  13. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    This is not supposed to happen, I will release a fix for this issue in a few days
  14. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    Well then you have to set "Enable gather permission" to true and gathering will be restricted to the gahter permission
  15. thats weird but anyways this error does not break the functionality of the plugin, so I think its fine
  16. This is because you set the stack size of horse shoes to 5. This plugin uses horse shoes as the base item for joints and since it does not allow stacking of joints it modifies their stack size. To supress this error, just set the stack size of horse shoes back to 1.
  17. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    Yes, it disables it entirely
  18. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. The_Kiiiing

    Collectable hemp issue

    yes, just set the config value "Enable gathering of collectable hemp" to false
  20. I am still working on it, because for some reason only a few crates have accessible vanilla profiles. For the rest of the crates there is (as far as I know) no other option than hard-coding the profiles into the plugin and that takes a lot of time. If you really need to have vanilla loot profiles now and you can't wait another 3-4 days please send me a private message and I will show you a method to load the vanilla profiles of at least some crates.
  21. Currently there is no way of importing other loot tables. For the item numbers there is now a cursor in the input field

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.