Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. I will add this with the next update
  2. The_Kiiiing

    UI does not Open.

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  4. The_Kiiiing

    Failed to call hook

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. The_Kiiiing

    Failed to call hook

    I will fix this issue with the next update
  6. The furnace config should still work after the update. If it doesn't work I will be releasing an update within a few hours
  7. I'm sorry that I overlooked your message. To sell different joint tiers, set a different item id for each tier in the config. Then you can simply sell the joints as different items.
  8. The_Kiiiing

    Save configuration

    Your config data is stored in the folder oxide/data/Loottable
  9. The_Kiiiing

    Save configuration

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  10. The_Kiiiing

    Save configuration

    The loot configs you made should still be there after wipe, you don't need to save anything
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  12. I will add this functionality with the next update
  13. The_Kiiiing

    Loot profile

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  14. The_Kiiiing

    Loot profile

    yes, it is recommended to remove them so they don't interfer with each other
  15. The_Kiiiing

    DM Crate

    I just tested it and for me it was working fine. Did you try it with other dm crates?
  16. The_Kiiiing

    DM Crate

    Can you please send me a copy of your oxide/data/Loottable folder so i can replicate your exact scenario
  17. The_Kiiiing

    DM Crate

    Dou you have any other loot related plugin on your server?
  18. The_Kiiiing

    UI does not Open.

    I'm working on a fix
  19. The_Kiiiing

    Loot profile

    Yes you can edit vanilla profiles and add / remove items from them
  20. The_Kiiiing

    UI does not Open.

    Does this error always occur or just sometimes?
  21. The_Kiiiing

    DM Crate

    Did you enable the loot profile?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.