About Medieval Asset Pack
With the Medieval asset pack, you will be able to create some fantastic medieval scenes across your monuments or custom maps with all the building blocks you need. With this pack of 63 prefabs, you will be able to find something that fits your needs from small details to large structures and it will continue to grow in prefabs as time goes by with updates providing endless possibilities for your creations.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the prefab file you want, spawning it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it
- Apply the Splat Mask first and align the road to the walls
- Apply Height Mask, Topology Mask
Not for commercial use or resale
Designed by Cobalt & RobJ In collaboration and featured in Timelines & Clockworks Maps.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps By RobJ Discord