About Mini Desert Base (Nuclear Winter Edition)
This monument is a mini space-saving replacement for Desert Military Base. Nothing Is missing in this smaller version like the MLRS and it’s got some great additions too including more loot a blue/red card puzzle in the underground rooms. Perfect for one grid or smaller size maps with a smaller footprint and no protruding edges.
Nuclear Winter Edition
The monuments in this collection have been converted in high detail to fit a winter aesthetic and blend in perfectly with a snowy landscape. After a large-scale nuclear war, nuclear winter is a severe and prolonged cooling of the global climate, turning the world into a winter landscape.
I've replaced the normal RustEdit Scientists with my own set of NPCs from the different factions in the Rust world (Normal Scientist, Arctic Scientist, Tunnel Dweller, Underwater Dweller). If you do not like my NPCs, you can simply uninstall the plug-in and supply your own with any bot plugin you like.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double click on the prefab file and it will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, Alpha, and Splat Mask.
Contact And Help