-
Posts
346 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Yaki
-
I’ll take a look at this when I’m feeling better. I’m currently pretty sick
-
- 27 comments
-
- #playerspawnpoints
- #spwn points
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 27 comments
-
- #playerspawnpoints
- #spwn points
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
i guess i need to better understand what normally happens with cloning to implement something here. i could give more clones as the stages progress? It would look something like this? let me know what you think ill add the ability to set multiple positions in next update. going to hold off on random spawns, can revisit in the future. isnt here only 1 other computer station skin? i could be wrong.. if i were to make it so only a specific computer station can access the black market, how would you place them? or are players buying them? can you elaborate on your use case please?
-
i was out of town for the weekend but back now. can you please create a support request and send me your config? i am unable to replicate the error you are getting for adding a skinned poncho. I was successfully able to add a poncho as follows with no errors: "Dealer Clothes": [ { "Item Shortname": "attire.hide.poncho", "SkinID": 3415752181 } ] i have already disabled the ability to add a dealer to a player's team - will be in the next update which will be released this week
-
I’ll get the ability to add them to team removed in upcoming update. Will also look into that error. I would argue there are benefits to how much each drug costs and sells for. For example, you have a drug that buys for 50 and sells for 100 and another drug that buys for 500 and sells for 1000. Yes players would go for the latter, if they could afford it., which not all players could depending on how you price it. If I’m understanding you correctly, you can already change the amount of scrap in the config. I am looking into adding effects for the drugs so that would help another reason to buy one drug over the other. I’ll look into changing the growth rate, but no promises there. You can’t get additional items currently, but you could require sulfur to purchase the drug and give another item like an ak or super serum when harvesting, for example, instead of the drug. At the end of the day, I’m just trying to give you multiple ways to customize the plugin. How you choose to do that is up to you. Hope that helps
-
Depends on the situation. State no, genetics yes. Cloning would be useful if you want specific genetics to produce more drugs when harvesting. You can set how many drugs the player should get when harvesting in the config. When you buy the seed, the genetics are random. So really depends on what the genes are and how many drugs players get based on the genetics (specified in config). Does that help?
-
I will work on making a video tomorrow. For now, you can get a high level idea below (also in the description). It goes in order, and the pictures are in order as well. Seed Purchase: Players can buy seeds for various "drugs" (e.g., weed, cocaine, tobacco, and opium) from any computer station. Seed Delivery: All orders are delivered by a cargo plane to the player's location when they make the purchase. Plant & Grow: Seeds must be planted and carefully grown over time. Obtaining Drugs: Once mature, players can harvest the drugs from the seeds they planted. The number of drugs they get depends on the plant's genetics. Selling Drugs: Players sell the drugs back to the Drug Dealer NPC or trade with other players, creating a new avenue for in-game profit. If you have any specific questions just ask - happy to help
-
Thank you for the feedback. The renewal fee was introduced as a way to deter piracy, especially after one of my custom projects was recently pirated. This decision was made with the intent of protecting my work. The renewal has nothing to do with a lack of commitment to supporting my work. Quite the opposite - I want to continue creating plugins and building a small, collaborative community around them. I have always supported my other products and helped others, and I will continue to do so. If you are curious what kind of developer I am, feel free to read the reviews of my other products on codefling, one is even from a person who commented above. Thank you again for the feedback. It is invaluable to me, especially when given respectfully. I have removed the renewal fee.
