Jump to content

nivex

Creator
  • Posts

    6,240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by nivex

  1. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    I've finally tracked this issue down and fixed it. In short, the game bugs out during the teleport and incorrectly tells the plugin that players are entering the base instead of leaving it. Due to this and players being asleep while teleporting the plugin calls code that under normal conditions would only be called one time when the base spawned. This setting is Eject Sleepers Before Spawning Base. Set this false to avoid this issue from happening until I release 2.1.4.
  2. nivex

    Change the tag that shows on Map

    np. if it's not in the language file then you cannot change it, such as the order of words shown on the map markers label. you can only edit the words themselves. I'll add the format in the language file to allow this colors are in the config and labeled as Difficulty Colors Border and Inner. If you use an invalid color then it will default to the original color. different tiers do not have different options. they have more bases
  3. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    I cannot help you with this. You must contact an admin @Death @Steenamaroo
  4. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    hi, you need to elaborate. cannot be looted can be explained in so many different ways. be specific pls
  5. nivex

    Change the tag that shows on Map

    hi, you can edit the messages in the language file. oxide/lang/en/RaidableBases/
  6. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    Set it to 5000 - I will likely remove the option since most maps cannot support it anymore. The message is self explanatory
  7. depends what you changed to start with. i'd also need the map and location on the map this happened at. bases spawning that far under terrain should never happen because they are all copied perfectly where every single base has the foundation copied 1 meter (of 3) off the ground. maybe there's some Rust layer I don't know about.
  8. @ZEODEthat update was released a month ago, and you downloaded it the day it was released post a screenshot inside and outside of the base, or a video short of placing boxes on top of objects to elevate them off of the ground such as on the 2nd shelf only, or make-shift shelves, i doubt this is fixable.
  9. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    The former, but it's bugged. I accidentally set a couple variables private so they're not stored in the data file and therefore it's not tracked properly. That's fixed in the next update.
  10. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    yep
  11. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    buyable events and maintained events spawn the same. if it isn't working then there's no more terrain for that protection radius to spawn on. the message tells you how to adjust this, by lowering the protection radius. you can create flat land on your maps using RustEdit so you do not have this issue moving forward. most custom maps do not have enough flat land, and a lot of proc gen maps concentrate flat land near water as per documentation this is not recommended and not supported. players should use the /buyraid command. if you insist on doing this you can try setting the price to 1 in the shop, the actual cost in the raid bases config, and using the command 0 = easy, 1 = medium, etc. the actual syntax ($player.id) to use is in the shop or stores plugin documentation
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. hi, Backpacks Drop At PVP Bases Backpacks Drop At PVE Bases Allow Player Bags To Be Lootable At PVP Bases Allow Player Bags To Be Lootable At PVE Bases all of these need to be set false
  14. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    yes I can add this. trying to figure out a bug first. would like to get an update out soon
  15. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    hi again LosGranada. I don't know what plugin is causing this without the server logs (not oxide logs). you can send me them in DM only please
  16. nivex

    Map icons

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  17. nivex

    Map icons

    ah, the marker will destroy itself 60 minutes after it spawns. I'll change it not to. thanks!
  18. nivex

    Can't enter bases

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    tyty. rbe despawn - despawns a players purchased base if they have raidablebases.despawn.buyraid permission. settings are in config, just search Refund. Refund Despawned Bases needs to be set true
  20. nivex

    Map icons

    heya, you will not see a regular vending machine marker unless Allow Vending Machines To Broadcast is set true. it should always be set false to hide player vending machine map markers
  21. nivex

    Can't enter bases

    Heya. You need to revoke the raidablebases.banned permission. Please read the doc
  22. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    I am aware of the issue regarding entities not taking damage in rare situations. I am actively trying to implement a better solution to handle this. Unfortunately, it's no where near as simple as it is with Raidable Bases. CopyPaste tells RaidableBases every entity in the base, whereas Abandoned Bases must find them on its own. Finding every entity in a compound with multiple TCs or buildings is extremely difficult. This is exactly why CopyPaste has such a difficult time copying compounds in their entirety. My current solution is an approach I use in AdminRadar where I cache entities. In this case I will be caching each TC and its entities for a quick lookup when needed. It will also need to adjust the cache if it changes due to new entities being added, or existing ones being destroyed. It seems like a rather simple solution so we'll see.
  23. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    I don't believe there is any incompatibility with DynaCupShare, but I most certainly will never support any plugin that removes players auth from TC. I strongly suggest against using any plugin that removes TC auth under any conditions when using either plugin. These plugins rely explicitly on TC auth and entity owner ids to determine if the base should be destroyed or not. Any plugin that interferes with this will cause issues.
  24. nivex

    Raid bases issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. nivex

    Raid bases issue

    Answered original question in plugin discussion

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.