Jump to content

ninco90

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by ninco90

  1. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Hello! No, this plugin does not incorporate anything related to protection. Simply other clients have shown what the interface can look like for those who also use protection plugins. Since some people may be concerned about the layout of the buttons on the screen.
  2. Version 1.1

    21 downloads

    CobaltMaps / Monument Collection Chocolate Factory Christmas MonumentCustom Rust Maps Bring a little Christmas spirit to your Rust server. Give your players a festive place to explore. This chocolate factory features several carefully decorated buildings, with corners to discover and delicious loot to hunt for throughout the monument. Christmas atmosphere Detailed festive buildings Keycard areas Green and blue card access 8 CCTV cameras Camera IDs listed below 01 / Video demo Explore the Chocolate Factory Take a look around the monument and its Christmas decoration in the video demo. Watch on YouTube 02 / Monument features Loot routes, keycards and useful facilities Keycard access 2 green keycard access areas. These areas do not spawn keycards. 1 blue keycard access area. This area spawns a red keycard. Included facilities 1 Chinook drop zone. 2 recyclers. 1 repair bench. 1 refinery. 1 level 1 workbench. 1 pumpjack. 03 / CCTV cameras Connect to the factory's cameras Use the following identifiers to access the monument's CCTV cameras. The table below includes the location of each camera. Camera ID Location (X, Y, Z) CHOCO1 (91.09, 10.40, -161.58) CHOCO2 (95.03, 22.68, -180.01) CHOCO3 (45.54, 10.46, -147.43) CHOCO4 (172.90, 12.94, -153.61) CHOCO5 (95.42, 19.49, -203.43) CHOCO6 (133.76, 19.41, -198.69) CHOCO7 (103.13, 13.56, -152.75) CHOCO8 (95.01, 13.13, -189.17) 04 / Map integration Monument size and map modifiers Approximately 3,000 prefabs. Medium-sized rad monument. Its footprint is approximately the size of the Nuclear Power Plant. Included modifiers: Height, Biome, Splat and Topology. 05 / Support Questions, suggestions or a little help? If you run into a problem, have a question or want to share a suggestion, feel free to contact me on Discord. Discord: ninco90
    $10.00
  3. ninco90

    not seeing update tab ?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. ninco90

    not seeing update tab ?

    You don't have to, you can switch between stone, bricks or adobe using the little button on the spray can, that's the reskin function.
  5. ninco90

    not seeing update tab ?

    Did you check all the permissions? You do not need to restart the server to make it work. Just make sure you have the necessary permits and materials in the closet.
  6. ninco90

    not seeing update tab ?

    Don't you see the blue button to update? You have to give yourself admin permissions. This way the button will appear, you click it and the skins that are available to date will be added.
  7. ninco90

    BetterTC

    I think there are already solutions for what you are looking for.
  8. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    Can you tell me what your server is and I'll take a look? Let's see if it looks the same to me. And I try the two resolutions that I have, 2k and 1080.
  9. ninco90

    BetterTC

    To do this, you would have to see if the existing bgrade plugin has a Hook that allows you to send that data. Which I doubt... It would have to be modified to make this compatible and I don't think the original author is up to the task. But it's not a bad idea.
  10. ninco90

    BetterTC

    I don't understand what that support would be like between both plugins. Can you detail the idea or functionality? One plugin is for manual construction (BGrade) and another for automation (BetterTC)
  11. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    What resolution are you using on the screen? Do you have the game in windowed mode?
  12. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    https://gyazo.com/347fe69e98a316c611bf0327049e2cdb
  13. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Thank you for your comments. I am glad that it is very useful to you. I hope your players enjoy it, greetings!
  14. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    I imagine you are using the latest version of the plugin. An example configuration file was added to it since the GUI suffered a size variation in the settings. I don't know if it has anything to do with it. Confirm the version you are using and if you can send me the config file and I will try.
  15. ninco90

    To close to another building

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. ninco90

    Tier Name Not Showing

    Hello! Was this solved?
  17. ninco90

    To close to another building

    Maybe this has to do with your problem...
  18. ninco90

    To close to another building

    I think I understand what you're saying, but could you record it on a video to see it clearly? No one else has reported this at the moment, so it's kind of curious. I will try to do tests once I understand how the error occurs. Although in theory this should not happen because the block does not move, it simply changes skin.
  19. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Currently you can make the reskin cost zero for the player. You can improve with skin by charging and put it for free to change the skin. Permission: bettertc.reskin.nocost However, perhaps a cost percentage can be added to the config in a future update.
  20. ninco90

    BetterTC

    If the player enables the downgrade option yes, he will downgrade the HQ builds to Metal. But if you don't enable it it will simply upgrade the stone to Metal. You can also disable globally so that downgrade cannot be done from the config.
  21. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Add me to discord and I'll help you with it: nickname ninco90
  22. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Hello! You can adjust the position of the button block from the config. Maybe you can place those buttons at the top right so that it looks good aesthetically. If you have problems with this let me know and I could help you with it. I have an idea in mind that might be useful for the future. An option for a Menu button, so that only one button appears and when you click a window appears with all the options: Upgrade, Repair, Auth List and you can add shortcuts from other plugins so the number of buttons in the screen would be reduced. This would be optional and could help keep the screen cleaner and better structured.
  23. ninco90

    Question

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  24. ninco90

    Question

    Hello! Would it be too much of a hassle if we talked about it on discord? My nickname is ninco90
  25. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Add me to discord and we'll watch it live if you want. Since I don't understand very well what you mean. Discord nickname: ninco90

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.