Jump to content

MrLou_

Creator
  • Posts

    89
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrLou_

  1. I understand that, each server has its preferences so I’ll have a look into it tomorrow and see what I can do. Since it uses a specific prefab for the new buildable heli pad and my current setup uses a custom made heli pad the merged outpost will probably have to be slightly different from this one. So, I might not combine the two into the same file and just create a whole new file.
  2. Hello, thanks for your interest in my product. I wasn’t going to add this to my prefab since I feel like most servers/players won’t like the new system. However, if there’s interest in it from people I could make two versions of my prefab that includes the new buildable heli pad so server owners have the option of using whatever they like. I’ll have to do some tests and see if everything is updated for me to make the changes via RustEdit. However, if there’s interest I could look into making it available for people.
  3. MrLou_

    Flying Light

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  4. Version 1.0.0

    2 downloads

    What is Goods Station a Custom Monument: A premium, Custom Monument themed around an industrial rail yard with a connected goods station the environment features high‑detail, limited loot crates, a recycler and a section to be connected up with the above ground rail system. This monument delivers a polished, game ready asset ideal for all types of servers. Features: Small in size to place anywhere on a map! Minimal prefab count to help performance whilst having a detailed atmosphere! Has an entity count of 312. Various levels of Radtion located around the monument. Has various loot inside and outside with a small number of NPC’s. Unable to build in the monument. However, players are able to place wooden barricades. All masks available for height/splat/topology! Has a Recycler located in a metel shed. Loot Spawns: 3 Scientists 5 Barrels 6 Low Grade Fuel Barrels 4 Brown Crates 1 Med Crates 1 Mine Cart 3 Military Crates 1 Food Crates 3 Car Part Crates 2 Tool Crate How To Use: Copy the contents of the prefab folder to your RustEdit Custom Prefabs folder. In RustEdit, place the prefab down and apply the prefab modifiers. Create a new Path, select "Rail" and align the train tracks with the crane section of the monument To add a name to the monument on the map, add a "MonumentMarker" via prefabs list. Place it in the center of the monument and name it: "Goods Station". Now save, upload your map to dropbox to be able use as a custom map on your server!
    $7.99
  5. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    okay, you might be able to manually ent kill each entity but im not sure if it'll respawn after a restart.
  6. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    figured that would work, but yeah you would have no bases left on the map. best to do that at a fresh wipe.
  7. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    can you send me a picture this? I think that could be crates from the cave or underground monuments.
  8. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    pushed an update, you might need to remove your map files from the server files for it to update.
  9. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  10. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    Do you have a plugin that might affect that? Because I can't mess around with the events tags.
  11. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    just to confirm, there's multiple boxes straight after a restart?
  12. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    nope, just checked only one oil rig.
  13. MrLou_

    Big Oilrig

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  14. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  15. MrLou_

    Visual Glitch

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  17. Thank you!
  18. MrLou_

    Visual Glitch

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  19. MrLou_

    Visual Glitch

    I’m glad that you are enjoying the map!
  20. MrLou_

    Visual Glitch

    Thanks for this, will get it sorted in the. next patch.
  21. MrLou_

    Flying Trees

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed
  22. MrLou_

    Flying Trees

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  23. MrLou_

    Flying Trees

    Thanks for the report, once I’m back at home I will get that sorted out. If you find anything else just add them to this ticket.
  24. MrLou_

    Monument not on the ground

    No worries and yeah that’s fine, like I said I’m going to be away from home for a couple of days so I won’t be able to get them fixed in the short term but once I’m back I’ll look into it and see what I can do.
  25. MrLou_

    Monument not on the ground

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.6

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.