Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Martian

    Lag & Performance

    In the next update, dungeons will be generated randomly, similar to the old mode. They will use the same system that generated the dungeon layouts. So, they will use construction prefabs, but since they will be random, the old-school feel will return.
  2. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    In the next update, dungeons will be generated randomly, similar to the old mode. They will use the same system that generated the dungeon layouts. So, they will use construction prefabs, but since they will be random, the old-school feel will return.
  3. Martian

    Lag & Performance

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  4. Hello, I just tested it, and the buffs from the Skill Tree do work.
  5. Martian

    Multiple VIP levels?

    Of course! How many VIP levels would you like to add?
  6. Sorry for the delay, it's been fixed in the version I just uploaded.
  7. Martian

    Dungeon Collision

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.7
  8. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Done!
  9. Martian

    Screen spam.

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.0.6
  10. Martian

    Dungeon Collision

    Hello, yes, I will adjust it to have a minimum distance between the dungeons. Regarding the brightness, I can add a configuration for that as well. I will make these adjustments by tomorrow. I'm finishing a new dungeon layout, very similar to the old one.
  11. Martian

    Dungeon Collision

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  12. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    I am still looking into fixing the issue with the old version. If I can't fix it, I will find a way to use Copy-Paste.
  13. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Since the forced update, when a player enters a dungeon, red warnings have been appearing on their screen. This was the reason. Regarding performance, I think the new mode is better compared to the old one.
  14. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Fixed. 3.0.2 - What's New Adjusted the item drop for bosses; previously, they were dropping the same items as regular NPCs.
  15. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Now, when entering a dungeon, it will always be as dark as night!
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hello, today I'm going to upload the new version of the plugin. It will start with 2 dungeon layouts. Tomorrow, I'll check these requests @EllieCat and @Takeshi.
  18. In the next update, I will add a button to the GUI to get it, so conflicts with other plugins will be avoided.
  19. Hello! Do you have any other recycler plugin that does this as well? It might be interfering. Instead of hitting it with the hammer, aim at the adapters and act as if you were picking it up, and you will grab the recycler.
  20. Martian

    Screen spam.

    I think I'll upload the update by tomorrow, with a dungeon model. After that, I'll make several more
  21. Martian

    Screen spam.

    Hello, yes, I'm aware. There is a notice on the plugin page informing about it. I'll send you the notice here as well
  22. Martian

    Screen spam.

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  23. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.3
  24. Changed Status from Can't Reproduce to Work in Progress
  25. I'm looking into it, I'll try to update it later today

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.