Jump to content

DuGe

Member
  • Posts

    1,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by DuGe

  1. If the player does not receive the reward for the event in a timely manner, this reward will continue until the next map change.
  2. After replacing the map file, it reappeared, and the method you mentioned cannot completely delete it.
  3. DeathMatch.json
  4. I contacted you on Discord. I don't know how to create a ticket on Discord.
  5. When using the F1 grenade and C4, there will be a situation where the information display overlaps. In addition, please set this information display to 5. It is not scrolling, but overlapping in the original position, so there may be a situation where there is information display above and below, but no information display in the middle.
  6. DeathMessage.json
  7. If there is too much information about death, overlapping shadows may appear.
  8. How to scroll through death messages? If there are too many messages displayed at once, such as more than 20, the death messages are overlapping and not scrolling quickly.
  9. DuGe

    Upgrader

    I spoke on Discord.
  10. DuGe

    Upgrader

    https://lone.design/ I saw a discount and made a purchase.
  11. DuGe

    Upgrader

    The ARMOR configuration doesn't work, I changed many items in the configuration and tested them the same.
  12. DuGe

    Upgrader

    I have already purchased it, but it does not support Lang, which is causing me a lot of pain!
  13. Even if created, C4 and other kill prompts will not be displayed
  14. Do you support adding the gift package name 'lang'?
  15. DuGe

    Upgrader

    I have been following this plugin for a long time. If there is a video to address my confusion, perhaps I would consider purchasing it.
  16. Can I add a command to delete settings?
  17. The official update just now shows that this plugin is no longer working.
  18. How to delete a box that has already been set up?
  19. DuGe

    Garbage appears on the console

    07/06 14:55:25 | Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'XPerience v1.8.400' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.XPerience.CheckMonumentOwner (BasePlayer player) [0x00067] in <d20ee6e81212449e8592c534ceafd21d>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.XPerience.OnLootEntity (BasePlayer player, LootContainer lootcontainer) [0x00027] in <d20ee6e81212449e8592c534ceafd21d>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.XPerience.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x03661] in <d20ee6e81212449e8592c534ceafd21d>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <795304323ac74a298b8ed190a1dfa739>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0
  20. DuGe

    Unable to recognize Water Well

    Unable to recognize Water Well
  21. After the update in July, the vending machine at the bandit camp is missing
  22. DuGe

    Error after Update

    Error while compiling Battlepass: ; expected | Line: 5731, Pos: 51 I have also encountered it, the latest version is 1.37.18
  23. Using this command will automatically generate a monument name and save it in the data. I checked the database and found that the names of the preserved monuments have quotation marks.
  24. After half a month of testing, the above issues occur almost every day. Many players have encountered NPCs that automatically heal after being shot, and they are invincible. And our server is still using plugins such as Armored Train, Sputnik, and Convoy, all of which have a health setting of no less than 3000. These three plugins have never had any issues.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.