Jump to content

David

Creator
  • Posts

    2,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by David

  1. David

    StackSizeController Support

    I'll have a look if something can be done about it but not sure.
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  3. Shop UI does not manage your economy, check Economics or ServerRewards as those two handle currency on your server.
  4. NoEscape.jsonShop.json
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. Tested raid block on my server and it works.
  7. David

    Shop

    HumanNPC_Shops.json @zisco5
  8. David

    Monthly Wipe settings

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  9. David

    Monthly Wipe settings

    Hey, sorry but right now I dont have any solution to this, I will have to rewrite this plugin so you guys can set proper wipe schedule with actual date.
  10. David

    Shop

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  11. David

    Shop

    1. set sell price to 0 2. oxde/data/Shop/HumanNPC_Shops.json number at the top is for Human NPC id
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  13. Will do
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  15. Currently no, but it's been requested before and it will be an option in future version for sure. Panel for currency is at line 1543, but adjusting this requires understanding of anchors. Possibly with addition of shopping cart, but that will take some time. For Shop plugin I have huge list of suggestions already.
  16. David

    Rewards Module

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. David

    Rewards Module

    Not right now, possibly in future.
  18. David

    wp-kits broken

    Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  19. David

    wp-kits broken

    @GamingHQ I wasn't able to replicate this, I did fresh install of WPKIts with default config and imported all your kits with no errors, I do believe there is some issue but that must be specific to your server setup and I dont know how would I debug it on my end. Here is WPKits config with all your kits imported WPKits.json
  20. David

    Plugin Broken

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. David

    Plugin Broken

    https://codefling.com/files/sc/9202-after-oxide-fiasco-this-morning/?tab=comments#comment-45153
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  23. @iMonkey @Robis @BloodRaiNxp I had same error on my server for some reason, I deleted my config reloaded plugin and that fixed it for me. There is nothing in code which needs change.
  24. David

    RTL Support

    There is alignment option which can be set to to right side of the screen but that's about it, if Rust does not support it there is not much I can do about.
  25. David

    Make rust UI on top

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.