Jump to content

David

Creator
  • Posts

    2,587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by David

  1. David

    I Can Use File On Game

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  3. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  4. David

    language

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. David

    Button Problem

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  7. You will have to message Mevent yourself, I dont have access to his plugin, he might be able to send you working version.
  8. Please make sure you include you Items and Categories data file, also you using oxide or carbon?
  9. David

    error while updating a picture

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  10. David

    error while updating a picture

    My guess would be that you trying to load new version while having old config file, delete it and reload plugin.
  11. would mind providing some kind of video clip? from what you said I dont really understand what's going on
  12. David

    Icons

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  13. David

    Icons

    I made that video long time ago and I didnt save those icons, you would have to make new one yourself.
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  15. Sometimes my site is down for couple of hours, I recommend downloading all images from config and hosting them by yourself
  16. Hey, is that with defautl config or after you made changes to it?
  17. Hey, could you please include your data and config file as well so I can test it on my end?
  18. I think Mevent needs to push update for Kits too, will message him.
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  20. make sure you delete old config file
  21. David

    ATM (Cash Machine)

    it does, make sure that cash you have in game has same skin id as currency in config file.
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  23. You would have to reach out to the author of that plugin (Mevent) and ask him to make api which is compatible with RustKits from umod, plugin names are same already it's just about name of api functions and its output.
  24. David

    Currency change

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.