Jump to content

David

Creator
  • Posts

    2,587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by David

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.82
  2. will be updating any minute, just waiting on my server to update and test the plugin before uploading
  3. David

    Does not stack initialy

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.75
  4. David

    Does not stack initialy

    Should be fixed with this update.
  5. David

    I don´t can change the Config

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. David

    I don´t can change the Config

    Hey, I’m not sure where you got that configuration, but it’s missing a lot of data that needs to be present for the plugin to function.
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Cant Reproduce
  8. Hey, please translate your messages into english before submitting your tickets. The icon which is not showing up on your end is basically pulled from game files ("assets/icons/refresh.png") therefor there's no need for plugin download that image and it should show up for everyone. Are you running modified version of the plugin?
  9. Hey, thanks will correct that in next update
  10. David

    Commands Are Throwing Errors

    Hey, I'm not getting these when browsing categories, would you mind attaching Items and Categories data file?
  11. David

    Does not stack initialy

    Hey, I can't really tell or test myself without seeing the entry from data files for that specific item.
  12. David

    Welcome Panel Addons

    Marked as not compatible because I don't guarantee compatibility with carbon.
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.81
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  15. David

    helis/scraps etc

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. Hey, send me DM with some more details about what tabs and content you want to have there and I'll send you some config which might be closer to what you trying to achieve.
  18. David

    Welcome Panel Addons

    https://umod.org/plugins/rust-kits
  19. David

    helis/scraps etc

    Hey, this depends on plugin you using for managing vehicles, shop on it's own can't spawn vehicles. Show me the exact part of your data file where you tried adding vehicle.
  20. David

    Welcome Panel Addons

    Reason why support I disabled carbon support is that kits addon relies on third party plugin but that does not mean you can't use it with carbon, I'm pretty much sure it will work anyway. Anyway this will change in future version where Kits from umod won't be required.
  21. David

    Craft Menu

    Should be since my plugin is not blocking tech tree, you can still open it through workbench
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. David

    Permission check

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  25. Hey, sorry for late reply I was away. The issue is that you called your button "SkillTree" which most likely same name as author of that plugin use for his ui. Renaming the button should help.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.