Jump to content

Juppi

Member
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Juppi

  1. Juppi

    Caboose Train

    I’ve already tried that, unfortunately without success; the error message keeps appearing.
  2. Juppi

    Caboose Train

    No, that happens when I try to pick it up.
  3. Juppi

    Caboose Train

    Hallo, wenn ich den Caboose Train aufnehme, erhalte ich die im Bild gezeigte Fehlermeldung und werde vom Server abgemeldet. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. UnityEngine.Bindings.ThrowHelper.ThrowNullReferenceException (System.Object obj) (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0) UnityEngine.Component.get_transform () (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0) %3B2469b18999d2a6ef9d40f69271d41cde79a9c9.%d6be7ef314f02c61b51e77b79dad3d17641f8491 (UnityEngine.Camera %cbfa71125fd7f5a6913880626e42adf40772def6, AtmosphereVolume %9046cbfc29b68944838927dfa3538dbd8434c63, UnityEngine.Vector3& %57b1c257d64fa33a10863a8...
  4. Hello, I am experiencing an issue with the Heavy Oil Rig Event plugin. When the Oil Rig resets, radiation is released, which is now standard behavior in Rust. However, if the event starts at the same time, the radiation remains active and interferes with the event. Is there a way to automatically disable or prevent the radiation when the event starts? I also have another request: Would it be possible to add SkillTree XP support to the plugin, allowing players to receive SkillTree XP for participating in or completing the event? Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration!
  5. Good day Is it possible to make the handcuffs only usable once, so if I use them I used it once and it's out of my inventory
  6. Juppi

    Building Skins

    Hello, is it possible to set the color of the building skin shipping container so that it always comes out the same?
  7. Juppi

    Whitelist

    Hello, I just bought your plugin, the admins are also added to the whitelist, only if I enter /whitelist in the chat is it recognized, but unfortunately normal players don't come on it is the error known?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.