Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Theoretically, a helicopter could hardly affect the timer and event spam. Please test with a helicopter spawn to be sure that this is the case. Or should I close the request as resolved?
  2. which plugin affects this? Please test it, I will be very grateful to you
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. ok, I understand. Please do as I asked, it will help me, I will be very grateful to you. Thank you
  5. Ok, this should definitely work on oxide without errors. Anyway, I can't reproduce what you are talking about. Please configure the event so that it starts in the default way, without using commands to start, without using an event manager. If the event spam happens again, please give me the server logs, maybe this will help me
  6. Fruster

    no bradley

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. Maybe it's an optimization issue, I try to optimize my plugins to the best of my ability. In the future I will try to make the code better
  8. ok, are you using carbon or oxide?
  9. I checked and again everything is fine. Moreover, I double-checked the code. The thing is that regardless of whether there are enough players to start the event, the counter is reset every time, so this makes it impossible to spam the event. I can assume that your the event starts immediately after the previous one finishes, because the timer is 3900, because the countdown starts immediately after the next event starts, and not after completion. So, if your event ends after 3600 seconds, then the next one will start after 300 seconds, just increase this value more for example up to 7200
  10. I checked with your config, the timer works fine. Maybe I misunderstand something, what does "the event is being spammed repeatedly" mean?
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Thank you for your help, for helping me improve my plugins. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to me in PM
  13. Fruster

    no bradley

    Hey! This is how it should be, for now Bradley only spawns on the default airfield, in the future maybe I will do something about it
  14. Hey! "crashcargoplane" command does not complete the event, look at the description, I fixed it. If everything else suits you, then I am closing this support request with your permission
  15. I could not reproduce the error, please attach your config file for me to check. If possible, provide additional information about the error. Thank you
  16. did everything work out for you?
  17. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  18. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  19. are there any results?
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Hey! Write for example: "a cargo plane just crashed in the sector with coordinates -" or something similar at your discretion If everything worked out, please let me know
  22. I updated the plugin, found some errors, please check and let me know the results
  23. Fruster

    1 mlrs

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.