-
Posts
124 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by flutes
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
-
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for the extremely late response, and thank you for the detailed report. From what you described, the Rust-Servers API itself was responding, but Vote Reward apparently wasn't reaching the point where the vote was considered valid and the points were awarded. The fact that you didn't get the Added XX Points to player XX log would be consistent with that. The plugin and the vote-site integrations have changed since this report, so I can't reliably diagnose the original issue from the information available now. If you're still using Vote Reward and Rust-Servers is still not awarding points on the latest version, please send me: Your current Vote Reward version Whether you're using Oxide or Carbon Your Rust-Servers configuration, with the API key/token removed The API response you receive from Rust-Servers, with any sensitive information removed Any relevant console logs when the vote check runs With that, I can compare the response with what the plugin expects and determine whether the issue is in the provider response, the parsing, or the reward handling. Since this report is quite old and I can't confirm that the original issue still exists in the current version, I'm going to close it for now. If you're still experiencing it, please reply/reopen the request or create a new one and I'll investigate it properly. Again, sorry for the lack of support at the time.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for the extremely late response, and thank you for the detailed report. From what you described, the Rust-Servers API itself was responding, but Vote Reward apparently wasn't reaching the point where the vote was considered valid and the points were awarded. The fact that you didn't get the Added XX Points to player XX log would be consistent with that. The plugin and the vote-site integrations have changed since this report, so I can't reliably diagnose the original issue from the information available now. If you're still using Vote Reward and Rust-Servers is still not awarding points on the latest version, please send me: Your current Vote Reward version Whether you're using Oxide or Carbon Your Rust-Servers configuration, with the API key/token removed The API response you receive from Rust-Servers, with any sensitive information removed Any relevant console logs when the vote check runs With that, I can compare the response with what the plugin expects and determine whether the issue is in the provider response, the parsing, or the reward handling. Since this report is quite old and I can't confirm that the original issue still exists in the current version, I'm going to close it for now. If you're still experiencing it, please reply/reopen the request or create a new one and I'll investigate it properly. Again, sorry for the lack of support at the time.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for the extremely late response, and thank you for including the troubleshooting steps you had already tried. Vote Reward, VoteSystem and CustomRewards have received updates since this report, so unfortunately I can't reliably determine what was causing the reward claiming issue on that wipe without the logs/configuration from that time. If you're still using the plugins and rewards still cannot be claimed on the latest version, please let me know and send: The versions of Vote Reward, VoteSystem and CustomRewards you're using Whether you're running Oxide or Carbon Any console errors when a player tries to claim a reward The relevant reward configuration, with any private/API information removed What happens when the player attempts to claim the reward (no response, error message, reward marked as claimed, etc.) With that information I'll be able to reproduce and investigate the issue properly. Since this report is quite old and I can't confirm that the original issue still exists in the current versions, I'm going to close it for now. If you're still experiencing the problem, please reply/reopen the request or create a new one and I'll take care of it. Again, sorry for the lack of support at the time.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
-
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply. This issue was caused by the image hosting used for the default images/placeholders. That has been fixed in the latest version of Vote Reward. The included images are only placeholders, though. Ideally, you should replace them with your own hosted images for your server. I'll also update the plugin page/documentation soon to make this clearer. Please update to the latest version and the default images should display correctly again. I'll mark this as fixed and close the request. Sorry again for the delayed support.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for the extremely late response and for the lack of support at the time. I understand your frustration, especially after trying to reach me here and on Discord without getting an answer. I'm actively providing support again now. Unfortunately, the original report doesn't contain any details about the actual problem you were experiencing with Vote Reward, so I don't have enough information to diagnose what was wrong at the time. If you're still using Vote Reward and you're experiencing an issue with the latest version, please let me know exactly what isn't working and, if possible, include: Your Vote Reward version Whether you're using Oxide or Carbon Any relevant console errors What you expect to happen and what actually happens I'll be happy to investigate it properly. Since this report is quite old and doesn't contain enough technical information to investigate the original issue, I'm going to close it for now. If you're still having a problem, please reply/reopen the request or create a new one and I'll take care of it. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of support at the time.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply. VoteSystem and CustomRewards are already included as individual plugin files in the Vote Reward package, so you can install and use them separately if you want. If by "access" you meant having the separate Codefling product pages added to your account as individual purchases, that's different from the files included in the bundle. Since the individual plugins are already provided with Vote Reward, I'll close this request for now. If you meant something else, feel free to reply and clarify. Sorry again for the delayed response.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, there isn't enough information in this report for me to determine what specifically required an update or what issue you were experiencing. If you're still having a problem with the latest version of Vote Reward, please let me know what isn't working and include any relevant console errors or details about the behavior you're seeing. I'll be happy to look into it. Since there isn't enough information here to investigate the original report, I'll close this request for now. Feel free to reply/reopen it or create a new support request if you still need assistance. Thanks, and sorry again for the delayed response.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
Hi, First of all, I'm sorry for the very late response. There may have been some confusion between a ChatGPT subscription and OpenAI API billing. You do not need a monthly ChatGPT subscription to use the plugin. The OpenAI API has its own separate billing system, where you add API credit/payment information to your API account and usage is charged from there. The OpenAI website, billing system, and available models have changed quite a bit since this support request was created, so some of the setup instructions available at the time may also have been outdated. If you still use the plugin and need help setting it up, please use the latest version and let me know exactly what error you're receiving now. I'll be happy to help with the current setup. Since this request is quite old, I'll close it for now. If you still need assistance, feel free to reply/reopen it or create a new support request. Again, sorry for the delayed support.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply, and thanks for letting me know. You're right, the OpenAI setup process changed and the instructions were outdated at the time. I'll make sure the documentation is updated so the API key/setup steps are clearer for future users. Since you managed to get it working, I'll close this request as resolved. Thanks again for the feedback, and sorry you had to figure it out yourself.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, First of all, I'm really sorry for the very late response. From your report, it looks like the version you were using at the time may have been interfering with messages coming from other chat sources/integrations, including Discord chat, server/RustAdmin messages, and commands such as !pop. The plugin has changed since this report, so if you're still using it, please test the latest version first. If any of these issues still occur, please send me: Your current plugin version Whether you're using Oxide or Carbon The Discord chat plugin/integration you're using The plugin that provides the !pop command Any relevant console errors Which of the three issues still occur With that information I can check whether this is a compatibility issue and investigate it properly. Since this report is quite old and I don't know whether these issues still exist in the current version, I'm going to close this request for now. If you're still experiencing them, feel free to reply/reopen the request or create a new one and I'll take care of it. Again, sorry for the lack of support at the time and for the very late reply.
-
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply. This support request is quite old and I don't have enough information here to know what issue you were experiencing at the time. If you still need help with the plugin, please try the latest version and let me know exactly what isn't working. Please also include: Your plugin version Whether you're using Oxide or Carbon Your server version Any relevant console errors What you expected to happen and what happens instead I'll be happy to help you get it working. Since this request is old and doesn't contain enough information to investigate, I'll close it for now. If you still need assistance, feel free to reply/reopen it or create a new support request. Again, sorry for the delayed response.
