- Automated trivia games
- Admin called trivia game
- More than 24 categories
- Easy. Medium and Hard difficulty
- Multiple & True/False choice answers
- Reward system
- Punish system
- Announce actions to console
- Wins, Losses and Typos are stored ➡ Leaderboard Soon™
Please note that this plugin may get additional content in the future in form of other addon-plugins!
(Ex.: UI system)
Displays and explains trivia commands
Displays the loaded plugin's version
trivia_admin [open] [rounds] [frequency]
1) With the permission trivia.admin a user can start a trivia game with X>0 rounds Y>0 minutes between them.
2) Only one game can be called at once.
3) If Automated Games are enabled in the config file, even with permission, trivia games can't be called!
rounds = X
frequency = Y
Using trivia_admin close will stop the current game.
When a trivia game starts, players can choose a number between 1-4 or 1-2, depending on the game type
With this permission, users can call in trivia games.
With this automated permission, players won't be kicked for flyhack-violation when punished. (currently unused)
If you REALLLLY like my projects and you consider buying me a coffee, I'll thank you forever!
(If not, you should consider rating my projects anytime! :D)