About Cargo Harbor
Welcome to my cargo harbor, an alternative to the standard rust harbor, except that my cargo harbor is larger and occupies less island space because I designed it with 80% of its bulk above water.
It contains green, blue and red puzzles, which are all independent of each other, so you can visit this monument repeatedly as you progress in the game.
This monument is a far more compact version of deep water harbor updated with modern prefabs.
This monument has built-in NPC’s powered by an included plug-in. If you do not wish to use the built-in bots simply do not install the plug-in and add your own bots at your leisure
This monument contains working railway tracks that can be connected to a larger railway.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the prefab file, which will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps Discord