Jump to content

lonelycity

Member
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lonelycity

  1. lonelycity

    Additional Belt

    Title: Items in Additional Belt become locked/unusable after respawn with "Restore Upon Death" (Requires moving items to fix) Description: Hi, I encountered an issue when using the Restore Upon Death plugin alongside the Additional Belt plugin. Setup & Permissions: Players have been granted the following permissions: additionalbelt.enabled and additionalbelt.keep. The Issue: When a player dies and respawns, their items are successfully restored to the additional belt slots. However, after toggling/switching to the additional belt, the restored items become "ghost items" or locked. Players cannot equip, use, or take out these items directly from the hotbar. Temp Fix / Workaround: Players must manually open their inventory and drag/move the items to another slot first. Once moved, the items sync properly and can be used normally again. It seems like a inventory syncing or container snapshot issue between the two plugins upon respawn. Could you please look into this and see if a fix or a small delay in restoring items can be implemented? Thank you so much for your help and support!
  2. Hi, I have a question about the Shop plugin templates. I selected the V4 template in the settings, but the template doesn't seem to change at all — the UI still shows the default one. I have already installed all plugins from the ServerPanel package on my server. What could be causing this, and what do I need to do to actually make the V4 template work? Could it be a version mismatch, a missing template file/folder, or do I need to reload/restart something after switching? Please let me know. Thank you!
  3. How can I use the V4 template? Is there a way to enable or select it in the config? My template list only shows the two default templates — the others don't appear. Why is that, and how can I get access to all available templates?
  4. Not started after going back online
  5. Shortening the production time of the furnace
  6. After restarting the server, it will become ineffective and needs to be reinstalled to take effect
  7. The server will fail after a restart
  8. The current issue is that this production cannot be used. I hope you can collaborate with Skill Tree
  9. Skill Tree This plugin contains skills that can reduce production time
  10. Can this be used in conjunction with the skill tree
  11. It would be great if rewards could be set as server commands. I need this feature because I'd like to use your plugin to award players SkillTree plugin experience.
  12. lonelycity

    ObjectStacks

    There are too many box skins, and I can't assign permissions to each one. Can we set up a single permission name to handle this?
  13. 你好还有更多的战利品吗?
  14. Hey, is this the same as a skill tree, just with a different UI?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.