Jump to content

Wrecks

Creator
  • Posts

    1,085
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    16

Everything posted by Wrecks

  1. Yeah I’ll have to delay those methods too if you want to reload it at load that’s fine too until k I get to it
  2. Should be fine I tested it multiple times.
  3. Yeah Delaying it worked. Thats odd it works fine on Oxide lol ill send you this let me know how it goes
  4. Rebooting for one more test then ill send this over in a message. ill have to tweak the other npc plugins i have as they use the same methods.
  5. With Delay i see the marker there, getting on to verify, but it should be there, if the entity was null the marker would not be there, relogging with auth 2
  6. It spawned, It seems onserverinitialized gets called quicker on oxide than carbon, - might be vice versa, i been up too long testing with an offset of the methods that rely on others being loaded. I see it spawned by placing debug further in the code. logging on to see
  7. if the marker loads on reload, i dont think marker manager is the issue
  8. unless its just loading before everything else somehow, on oxide it loads fine on initialization, and through debug i see it spawning on init on carbon. Im trying to figure out how to logon on local, never done it before
  9. Yeah that’s not an issue it spawns it still, I have economics and MM loaded.
  10. I see it spawning, trying to log on to see now if i set up local host right I
  11. In the meantime you can just do a timed execute and restart it a few seconds after server init, until i get a chance to figure out how to setup carbon on local
  12. Ill try to load a carbon server, but yeah it works here on test
  13. After reboot he is there, send your config if you want me to try off that
  14. Id also use marker manager as a test, make sure you set allow marking the npc with marker manager to true, reload, and if you see the marker he is there. Marker doesnt stay if the entity doesnt exist.
  15. The plugin just uses regular oxide hooks so it should work fine with carbon.
  16. I dont have a carbon server, send your config, if it is set to dynamic, it should auto spawn, there is 2 preset points he can spawn at
  17. Wrecks

    The Offering

    That would probably require time stamps and extra days files maybe one day if I decide to go further into it. And not sure I have it coded just need more testing for everything I changed in the new version
  18. Wrecks

    The Offering

    1. done, 2, coming next update, 3, already possible.
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.1
  20. Added in the recent, the console or chat command beginoffering will start it if it isnt ongoing or pending a respawn Options are added to put a prefab path of a monument and it accepts xyz coords and rotation wherever in that monument, you will need coords relative to that monument to customize it to another FP monument.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.