Jump to content

Mevent

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    3,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53

Everything posted by Mevent

  1. @GotCha added in 1.0.12
  2. Mevent

    Icons Libary

    Unfortunately, I only have vector formats of those icons currently in the plugin
  3. Mevent

    What format for pictures?

    Any image hosting service, but I usually recommend: https://imgbb.com
  4. Mevent

    permission name ?

    Permission: vehiclebuy.use
  5. Mevent

    coughins

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  6. Mevent

    coughins

    thanks for the signal, I'll fix it!
  7. Mevent

    What format for pictures?

    format: .png About the size: you can use any square image, I usually use 256x256 or 512x512 to keep the image small without losing quality
  8. Mevent

    Skins not working for clan

    @Unkown any news, bro?
  9. Mevent

    avatar

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    Can you message me on discord? I'll send you the fixed version to see if it fixed the problem on your side
  12. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    @Fantasma are you using oxide or carbon?
  13. Mevent

    Disabling skins

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.39
  14. Mevent

    Clans

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    @Papi Rusty I'm already working on it
  16. Mevent

    Clan scores reset daily

    Hey, buddy! I'm already working on it
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. I'll close this ticket then. If you have any more questions or suggestions on how to improve the plugin - feel free to write me! I'm always in touch!
  19. Can you send me a screenshot or a video so I can see how it's showing up?
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. I'll close this ticket then. If you have any more questions or suggestions on how to improve the plugin - feel free to write me! I'm always in touch!
  22. Do you want to add a video button somewhere? Or do you want to change the link to an already active video?
  23. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    Hmm, I get it. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
  24. Mevent

    Statistics and Points Reset

    Hi. Try enabling these settings: "Saving Settings": { "Enable saving player data during server saves?": true, "Enable saving clan data during server save?": true },
  25. You're using the V1 template, right?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.