Jump to content

Mevent

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    3,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53

Everything posted by Mevent

  1. Mevent

    Shop Overlaps Menu

    Hi. Can you send a screenshot?
  2. No
  3. Hi! You need to use "%steamid%" instead of "{user}"
  4. Mevent

    Forced Night Not Working

    Hi. Yes, we are already testing the corrected version! I think I will release a plugin update soon!
  5. Mevent

    I can't add an item

    O.oThanks, I'll look into it.
  6. Mevent

    I can't add an item

    Как?
  7. Mevent

    What format for pictures?

    You need to use a direct link: https://i.ibb.co/93jDc4s/case-boom.png
  8. Mevent

    skills

    Wdym?
  9. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. Mevent

    2 files to download

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. Mevent

    Personal Recycler Command

    Hello! It looks like you're using the correct command format, but just to make sure it's working as intended, please use the exact Steam ID format, replacing <Steam ID> with %steamid%. For example: addrecycler %steamid% 1 This should correctly give a personal recycler to the specified player. If you continue to experience issues, please double-check the Steam ID and let us know if you need further assistance!
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Mevent

    I can't add an item

    hmm
  14. Mevent

    I can't add an item

    "Add Item Button": { "Button Color": { "HEX": "#71B8ED", "Opacity (0 - 100)": 20.0 }, "Sprite": "", "Material": "", "Image": "", "Image Color": { "HEX": "#FFFFFF", "Opacity (0 - 100)": 100.0 }, "Use custom image position settings?": false, "Custom image position settings": { "AnchorMin": "0 0", "AnchorMax": "1 1", "OffsetMin": "0 0", "OffsetMax": "0 0" }, "Font Size": 12, "Is Bold?": true, "Align": "MiddleCenter", "Color": { "HEX": "#71B8ED", "Opacity (0 - 100)": 100.0 }, "AnchorMin": "0 1", "AnchorMax": "0 1", "OffsetMin": "0 -30", "OffsetMax": "80 0" }
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.12
  16. Mevent

    Bug?

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  17. Mevent

    Bug?

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  18. Mevent

    hello

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. Mevent

    hello

    @leejames1990 any news?
  20. @Perfectangel01 any news?
  21. Mevent

    Error in latest update

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. Mevent

    Error in latest update

    hello! Is everything okay now?
  23. Mevent

    old config - old style

    change this parameter to -50 "Y Indent": -50.0,
  24. Mevent

    old config - old style

    Hi! sorry, I can't reply to everyone in the middle of an update. do you want to display the plugin in this style? or in new rust?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.