Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
  2. Hi plugin updated 1) Added: Can bypass the lock if the player is in Vanish mode
  3. Scalbox

    New items

    Hi, I'm currently busy resolving another report. I'll check the report in a few hours. Sorry for the delay.
  4. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.2
  5. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    I've released the fix, version 1.6.2. For now, I've removed the improvement I mentioned, and in the next few days I'll fix it so that Recycler always starts.
  6. sorry for delay, a fix will be released today
  7. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    sorry for delay, a fix will be released today
  8. I'm sorry I haven't been able to replicate the first problem yet, I'm still trying. For the vanish, the update will be released today.
  9. Scalbox

    Planters Despawning

    I don't understand. If a RaidBase appears, do the nearby flower boxes disappear? It's strange. I also use RaidBases, and they often appear in front of my base, and it's never happened. Do you happen to have any plugins that limit the number of entities?
  10. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    A fix will be released today to fix this issue.
  11. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    Okay, it doesn't start with automation. A change was made to improve integration with other plugins that modify speed, and now the automated recycler will have the same benefits as those plugins, which it didn't before. Perhaps you have a plugin that manages recyclers? Speed multiplier, startup. In any case, I'm now applying a fix so that it still starts, even with plugins that block it.
  12. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    just tried, works
  13. Hi, I'll try to replicate the problem and release a fix soon.
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. I'm glad everything worked out. If you'd like, please leave some feedback; it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  16. Scalbox

    YESSS yesss

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. Scalbox

    recycler not outputting

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  18. Hi, I haven't been able to replicate the problem. "You say it happens when you reload some plugins," it's likely that one of those plugins is overriding the permissions. I've tried replicating the problem for several days and haven't encountered it yet. I have no way to replicate it. For vanish, add an option to bypass the lock if you are in vanish mode
  19. Scalbox

    YESSS yesss

    in the settings just set "run command as administrator" Example { "Enabled": true, "DisplayName": "Spawn Home 1", "Description": "Spawn Home 1", "Item name (That will be used to spawn the entity. Default grenade.flashbang)": "grenade.flashbang", "Spawn PrefabName": "", "SkinID": 3419609271, "Item can be stacked? FALSE, the entity will be respawned in the same condition it was in when picked. TRUE, the entity will always be respawned as new. Default: FALSE": true, "Spawn Cooldown (seconds)": 0, "Usage Cooldown. Cooldown for reuse (seconds) (0 no cooldown)": 0, "Entity Category Type. Default Rust": "Custom", "Align the entity with the player's direction. Default false": false, "Reverse the player's direction for entity generation. Default false": false, "Force persistence. Set to TRUE if the spawned entity disappears after a server restart. Default false": false, "Can Pick Up Entity. Default false": false, "Spawn Position Offset": { "Right": 0.0, "Forward": 0.0, "Up": 0.0 }, "Spawn Rotation Offset": { "X": 0.0, "Y": 0.0, "Z": 0.0 }, "Custom Radius Check": 0.0, "Execute Player Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste <BASE_NAME> auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], "Execute Player Commands As Admin": true, "Execute Server Commands": [], "Allow spawning entity only where you have Building Privilege. (Default: False)": false, "Requires Building Privilege or zones without TC to Spawn Entity. (Default: TRUE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from any Tool Cupboard (TC). [0 = Disabled] (Default: 0)": 100, "Allow Spawn in Monuments. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn in Monuments and Monuments radius. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn On Road/Rails. (Default: FALSE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from Road/Rails. (Default: 0)": 20, "Spawn Only Outside": true, "Dont Spawn In Water": true, "Requires Water": false, "Minimum Water Depth": 0.0, "No Damage": false, "No Damage - Allow Decay Damage": false }, I created a new skin with the house design, you can also find them on steam, and when the item is throw the base will be pasted by running this command "Execute Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste scalbox1_1 auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], for skin You can search for them here https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=252490&browsesort=toprated&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[]=version3 or there are 6 created by me https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609271 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609489 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609668 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609965 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610246 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610437 or you can create your own icons with this tool https://codefling.com/tools/custom-icon-creator maybe if you search there are also free tools ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An update will be released soon to make base spawning much easier. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- { "Enabled": true, "DisplayName": "Spawn Home 1", "Description": "Spawn Home 1", "Item name (That will be used to spawn the entity. Default grenade.flashbang)": "grenade.flashbang", "Spawn PrefabName": "", "SkinID": 3419609271, "Item can be stacked? FALSE, the entity will be respawned in the same condition it was in when picked. TRUE, the entity will always be respawned as new. Default: FALSE": true, "Spawn Cooldown (seconds)": 0, "Usage Cooldown. Cooldown for reuse (seconds) (0 no cooldown)": 0, "Entity Category Type. Default Rust": "Custom", "Align the entity with the player's direction. Default false": false, "Force persistence. Set to TRUE if the spawned entity disappears after a server restart. Default false": false, "Can Pick Up Entity. Default false": false, "Spawn Position Offset": { "Right": 0.0, "Forward": 0.0, "Up": 0.0 }, "Spawn Rotation Offset": { "X": 0.0, "Y": 0.0, "Z": 0.0 }, "Custom Radius Check": 0.0, "Execute Player Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste scalbox1_1 auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], "Execute Player Commands As Admin": true, "Execute Server Commands": [], "Allow spawning entity only where you have Building Privilege. (Default: False)": false, "Requires Building Privilege or zones without TC to Spawn Entity. (Default: TRUE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from any Tool Cupboard (TC). [0 = Disabled] (Default: 0)": 100, "Allow Spawn in Monuments. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn in Monuments and Monuments radius. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn On Road/Rails. (Default: FALSE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from Road/Rails. (Default: 0)": 20, "Spawn Only Outside": true, "Dont Spawn In Water": true, "Requires Water": false, "Minimum Water Depth": 0.0, "No Damage": false, "No Damage - Allow Decay Damage": false },
  20. Scalbox

    Planters Despawning

    hi send your configuration files
  21. Scalbox

    YESSS yesss

    read the documentation, it's all written about what you need to do
  22. Hi, I'll test your setup today or tomorrow. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.
  23. Scalbox

    YESSS yesss

    Have you looked at the documentation? There are all the Rust vehicles, all types of nature entities, and many other items. In total, the plugin has 711 already configured entities. If you need an item added, as I already wrote, just ask and it will be added.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.