-
Posts
110 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Seezure
-
Every time someone spawns a mini the console just spans this, NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
-
Is this thing on?
-
Error while compiling MyMiniCopter: The type or namespace name 'MiniCopter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 962, Pos: 35
-
Same here. Awaiting update, please...
-
- 112 comments
-
- 112 comments
-
I'm sure this is already in the works but I would like to see a plugin that allowed you to add crude to the electric furnaces and refine crude. I love that we have a better option than the big, bulky large furnaces to smelt but we're still stuck with the jalopy refinery.
-
The instant craft update seems to have fixed it.
-
Keep getting a red error: Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'Skinner v1.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.Skinner.OnItemCraftFinished (ItemCraftTask task, Item item, ItemCrafter itemCrafter) [0x00020] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Skinner.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x000c0] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <23ba99f131254889867c71f0bd137b1d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <157a94ee66ab4a7991faecd1eb84be3b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <157a94ee66ab4a7991faecd1eb84be3b>:0
-
- 194 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #boat
- #facepunch
- (and 15 more)
-
- 194 comments
-
- #boat
- #facepunch
- (and 15 more)
-
I have the allowFuelIfUnlimited set to false so there is no need to worry about fuel at all. I loved it! Now, when it spawns it has no fuel in it. If it had the 1 fuel in it when it spawned it wouldn't even be an issue. I have the minicopteroptions plugin installed but fuel consumption is set to zero and starting fuel is set to 2.
-
The dismount and kill on sleep seem to be working perfectly, thank you! The allowFuelIfUnlimited-false option is still not working and you have to put lgf in for the mini to run. It would be nice to have that back if possible.
-
- 112 comments
-
- 1
-
-
I appreciate your work! I'll keep an eye out for an update after the weekend.
-
0.5.5 broke the no fuel needed and allowFuelIfUnlimited option. Also, the "killOnSleep" option does not work, but the may 4'th update broke that on 0.5.4 as well.
-
Can you post the new version here?
-
this is what I get when I click the download link.MyMiniCopter.cs
-
the wrong version is posted I think.
-
The download link is only giving me 0.5.3
-
I saw that you released an update but it still wont compile. Wasnt sure if you were aware.
-
Error while compiling: MyMiniCopter.cs(1024,78): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `uint' expression to type `NetworkableId'
-
- 112 comments
-
Importing skins on wooden doors is not working. I haven't had problems importing skins on anything else. It says the skin has been imported and saved but it doesn't show up in the skin box. I l LOVE the plugin though, Thank you!
-
- 112 comments
