- 78.69 kB
About Stash Warning
Assists in finding ESPers that unearth stashes, it also allows admins to make placing bait stashes easy and simple, by automatically filling predefined items in random, and disables the ability for admins to accidentally unearth stashes whilst enabled. It will also automatically delete all contents of an admin stash when unearthed, which assists in admin abuse and/or exploitation of hackers.
Supports Better Ban System
- Notifies to discord when stashes are found which doesn't belong to players (or clan if using the clan plugin)
- Records the number of stashes found in a certain, configurable timeframe.
- Sends discord notifications when the above happens
- Admins can place "server" stashes, and they will be auto-filled with the /stash command. When a player unearths said stash, the contents will be automatically removed.
- Stashes can also be autogenerated and placed automatically. And can be replaced as they are found in another random location.
- It auto bans based on condition. Example: If a player finds 5 stashes that don't belong to them within 1 hour, they are auto-banned with a preset reason.
- It works with ADR as well and can trigger demo recordings based on conditions
- It works with ServerArmour to handle bans, else native bans. Battlemetrics will soon be supported.
stashwarning.admin - allows admins to use the stash placement system.
/stash - Enables manual stash placement tool. Stashes cannot be unearthed when enabled and stashes will be automatically given.
/stashshow- Toggles On/Off - Will show admin the location of all plugin related stashes.
/stashdestroyall - This will destroy all server stashes create by, or with this plugin.
/genstashes- This will force generate all stashes that are missing.
/regenstashes- This will remove, and then replace all stashes from this plugin.
"API: ADR reason"
The reason that will be given to ADR, and is sent to discord along with the recording.
"API: ADR recording length in mins"
How long the recording should be in minutes.
"API: ADR Trigger recording when stashes found/triggered more than"
When the recording should trigger, Example: If set to 1, the recording will trigger when the player has triggered/unearthed 2 stashes.
Color for the embed message, see here https://gist.github.com/thomasbnt/b6f455e2c7d743b796917fa3c205f812
"Discord: Embed Title"
The title of the embed inside discord.
"Discord: Send Stash Toggle Msgs"
If notifications should be sent to discord when an admin toggles the stash command.
"Discord: Webhook Server Name"
The server where the notification is sent from, useful for when you have multiple servers.
"Discord: Webhook URL"
"SteamID for in-game chat icon."
This will be used to assign against placed stashes for tracking. Do not change this to a user on the server, leave as is if you don't have another steamid.
"Embed count buckets in hours"
This should be a string, comma-separated. This will be the bucket embeds in discord, to show the count of stashes found for the user, inside the hour brackets.
Example: 0, 24, 1 = would give you a count for all stashes, stashes in the last hour, and stashes in the last 24hours. See below
The items that you would like to be automatically filled when a stash is placed. The number would be the max quantity, this will be randomized when placing in a stash to remove predictability.
"Stash Item Slots To Fill: Max"
The maximum amount of slots to fill
"Stash Item Slots To Fill: Min"
The minimum amount of slots to fill
A random value will be chosen between the above two values.
"Auto Ban False Positive Distance"
Default: 5 - Stashes found in this distance will be considered false positives. (Useful where multiple stashes are unearthed in one spot.)
"Auto Ban False Positive - Include in count?"
If the above false positives should be counted in the triggers. This affects auto bans as well.
If admins should be ignored when unearthing stashes not belonging to them.
"Auto Ban Delay In Min"
Delays auto bans by X minutes.
"Delete found server stash after X seconds (0 = Disables)"
Will automatically delete server stashes that were found, after X seconds.