- 1.34 MB
About M.O.T Centre Monument (HDRP✔)
This monument is based on the real world MOT test (Ministry of Transport, or simply MOT) is an annual test of vehicle safety, road worthiness aspects and it carried out in garages across the UK. In this game version, you can find more car related loot than normal and also a working car ramp to modify your cars as well as a blue card puzzle with some nice loot and to top it off a red card spawn. Includes MOT road sign prefab.
You get two versions of the monument: 1. Normal version use until the HDRP release 2. HDRP version ready to go on game update.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double click on the prefab file and it will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps Discord