About Medieval Training Grounds
I introduce the Medieval training grounds, a highly detailed RPG weapon testing and training area with a target range contained all within an abandoned farm including a huge medieval trebuchet, all with great attention to detail that brings it to life and would complement many themes you may have in your server.
Loot is included but you can boost it up or down if you like.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the prefab file, spawning it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it
- Apply the Splat Mask first and align the road to the walls
- Apply Height Mask, Topology Mask
Designed by Cobalt & RobJ In collaboration and featured in Timelines & Clockworks Maps.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps By RobJ Discord