About Medieval Harbour Monument (Timber Bay)
The port of Timber Bay is a medieval fantasy harbour that has been designed with detail in mind. Would fit well into any beach across your map and can be linked up with your dirt/stone roads easily.
Incorporates green puzzles and loot to match default rust harbours.
Both airship and non-airship versions are included.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the file, spawning it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it
- Apply the Splat Mask first and align the road to the walls
- Apply Height Mask, Topology Mask
Designed by Cobalt & RobJ In collaboration and featured in Timelines & Clockworks Maps.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps By RobJ Discord