About Ice Warriors Lair | Fantasy Monument
I would like to introduce you to the fantasy monument ice warriors lair for the Arctic biome on your maps, which will be suitable for a wide variety of time periods. There are a few medieval ruins around the lair, leading to a frozen cave leading underground, where we will find the Ice King's throne and some interesting looting opportunities.
This monument has built-in NPC’s powered by an included plug-in. If you do not wish to use the built-in bots simply do not install the plug-in and add your own bots at your leisure.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category, you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double-click on the prefab file, which will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Designed by Cobalt & RobJ In collaboration and featured in Timelines & Clockworks Maps.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMapsByRobJ Discord