About Hostile Shores Custom Map
The map was designed from the ground up to contain a lot of monuments, yet the map still feels open and spacious and has room to add future monuments to the map with ease. There is also a huge rail network weaving around the map that also connects to a lot of my custom monuments.
Besides the huge nuclear attack submarine, this map has many custom monuments ranging from underwater to underground.
Features a working surface railway with twin directional lines that runs around the full map and through underground tunnels and over rivers and even down to the subways and with no dead ends its perfect for other plugins like cargo train event also map comes with its own custom work cart and wagon spawning plugin.
I've replaced the normal RustEdit Scientists with my own set of NPCs from the different factions in the Rust world (Normal Scientist, Arctic Scientist, Tunnel Dweller, Underwater Dweller). If you do not like my NPCs, you can simply uninstall the plug-in and supply your own with any bot plugin you like.
I would like to thank Steenamaroo for developing the plugin.
Yes, you are allowed to edit the map and add stuff etc.
- Combined Outpost & Bandit w/ Stable (Custom Monument)
- Mini Desert Military Base (Custom Monument)
- Railway Maintenance (Custom Monument)
- Nuclear Attack Submarine (Custom Monument)
- Tuna Factory (Custom Monument)
- Felling Field (Custom Monument)
- Wooden Bridge (Custom Monument)
- Cargo Harbour (Custom Monument)
- Soft Drink Factory (Custom Monument)
- Mini Military Tunnels (Custom Monument)
- Mini Junkyard (Custom Monument)
- Early Warning Satellites (Custom Monument)
- Ferry Terminal
- Nuclear Missile Silo
- Sewer Branch
- Fishing Village 3x
- Gas Station
- Launch Site
- Lighthouse 2x
- Oil Rig Large
- Oil Rig Small
- Sphere Tank
- Water Treatment
- Underwater Labs 3x
- Arctic Research base
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210
For help/support my discord group is best: Join Rust Maps By RobJ Discord