Jump to content

Cannon丶

Member
  • Posts

    133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cannon丶

  1. Cannon丶

    Hi Adem!

    Hi Adem! Love CubeBuild. Feature request: blocks are currently always spawned with grounded = true, so there's no stability/support requirement (floating buildings everywhere). Could you add a config option to enable block stability, so builds require foundations and a support chain? That would be a huge improvement for realism on my server. Thanks!
  2. Cannon丶

    Withdraw amount

    > oxide.reload ShoppyStock Trying to load assembly: Oxide.Ext.CarbonAliases Assembly referenced by ShoppyStock plugin is invalid: Oxide.Ext.CarbonAliases.dll Ignored unexpected plugin compilation failure: ShoppyStock [CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v1.0.32.0 successfully Dear author, what should I do to fix it?
  3. The price went down right after my purchase. I’m quite disappointed.
  4. Cannon丶

    Withdraw amount

    Dear author, can we set a withdrawal limit for coins? A player pulled tens of millions of scrap in one go and crashed the server. I wish to keep this feature enabled. Thanks.
  5. Cannon丶

    Suicide No Effect

    Players are upset they can't get the hang of it and can't suicide, so they're dropping out lol.
  6. Cannon丶

    Suicide No Effect

    The players can't figure out this plugin by the author. They can't suicide and can't find the portal, so they keep complaining lol.
  7. Cannon丶

    PVE players get no items

    I am a player on a PVE server. I can open and purchase from the shop, but I do not receive the goods. Please help me, thank you. PreventLooting.json
    This author is absolutely amazing and has been helping me nonstop. His designs are truly unprecedented. As the top PVE server, we’ve adopted his blueprints, and the players are absolutely thrilled—I’m overjoyed too. Thank you, Mr. Thomas, for your creations. I look forward to your future updates and wish you all the best!
  8. Cannon丶

    NullReferenceException

    Is this okay? The player's internet is 50Mbps, but sometimes it spikes up to 180Mbps. They say the server has frame drops and lag even though it’s running on a 9850X3D CPU. Please help me out, thank you so much. log.txt oxide_2026-07-07.txt
  9. Cannon丶

    NullReferenceException

    ERROR.zipERROR.zip错误Code.zipDear Developer, thank you very much for your reply. My server keeps freezing up and cannot run properly. Could you please help me check if there is any conflict between this plugin and other plugins? I would really appreciate it. I am willing to pay a service fee if the issue can be fixed.
  10. Dear developer, I'm really out of options. My server is suffering from severe lag. Could you please help me figure out what's wrong? Thank you so much for your hard work. Error Code.zip
  11. Cannon丶

    NullReferenceException

    NullReferenceException - BuildingBlock.MaxHealth() returns null when an NPC attacks a building block Save the author!
  12. Cannon丶

    Help! Help!

    yes quit
  13. Cannon丶

    Help! Help!

    My server can't start at all. I've exhausted all fixes and wiped the map 3 times within 2 days, I really need assistance.
  14. Cannon丶

    Help! Help!

    oxide_2026-07-04.txtIs this it, respected creator?
  15. Cannon丶

    Help! Help!

    oxide.compiler_2026-07-04.jsonThanks everyone for helping me, this issue is giving me a terrible headache.
  16. Cannon丶

    Help! Help!

    Why does this pop up repeatedly in the background of my server? I've reset the data files several times already, and the players are furious. Could anyone help me out?
  17. Cannon丶

    disappearance

    One page always disappears for no apparent reason.
  18. I need to ask you again, dear creator. I’d like to know if there are any hidden or locked crates, and the loot won’t all be piled up in one spot, right?
  19. Can I use EconomicsHistory to upgrade the furnace?
  20. Can we add the shop? That would make it perfect.
  21. What multiple is this blueprint?
  22. The error has been going on for a long time, and I can't open server.log. I'm using a panel server. Poor me.
  23. ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 319486 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 605386 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 2417949 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 2408439 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 2418201 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 2419675 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 7546206 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 14806786 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 14081427 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 365666490 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60010868 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 30304847 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 179883301 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 59440499 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 59589339 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60836751 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60839744 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60843993 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60862220 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 60869328 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 86248539 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 86251344 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 86253753 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 86258309 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 173109247 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 115223436 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 115225471 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 471749242 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 868699438 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869319087 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869328112 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869334466 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869339912 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869348918 ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 869908784

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.