Jump to content

Martian

Creator
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Martian

  1. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hi, is fixed on the last update.
  2. Martian

    bug

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.3.2
  3. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.3.2
  4. Martian

    bug reward

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.3.2
  5. Can you send me your configuration file?
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  7. Hello, I'll take a look at the issues now and try to fix them within the next few hours. If I have any questions, I'll let you know.
  8. Martian

    bug

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  9. Martian

    bug

    Hello, I'll take a look at the issues now and try to fix them within the next few hours. If I have any questions, I'll let you know.
  10. Martian

    bug reward

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  11. Martian

    bug reward

    Hello, I'll take a look at the issues now and try to fix them within the next few hours. If I have any questions, I'll let you know.
  12. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Can't Reproduce Changed Fixed In to 3.3.1
  13. Martian

    Unable to settle rewards

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.3.1
  14. Martian

    Cooldowns

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 3.3.1
  15. Martian

    Cooldowns

    Hi, I'm seeing it now, sorry for the delay
  16. Martian

    Cooldowns

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  17. Hello, I set up a server with Carbon and didn't encounter the error either, nor with Oxide. I'm unable to reproduce the issue. Could it be that another one of your plugins is causing a conflict?
  18. Hello, I think I understand, I'll try to do it in the next update this week.
  19. Martian

    Quarry Computer

    Hi, I'll try to include it in the next update.
  20. Martian

    Plugin not working

    Hi, check that the permissions are correct. I just wiped a new server and everything is working fine here.
  21. Martian

    Plugin not working

    Hi, I'll check it out today and let you know
  22. Martian

    Dungeon Events

    Hello, there are two ways to configure the loot boxes, either by tier, or at the end there's a general setting, activate or deactivate it to change.
  23. Can you download the latest version and test it again? The site was having problems and the latest version wasn't correct, let me know if the problem persists.
  24. Are you using version 3.3.0? I fixed it in this version, I tested it here with oxide and it no longer had the problem.
  25. Martian

    Unable to settle rewards

    Hi, I've been a bit busy this week, but I'll try to update everything you've asked for by Friday and fix any bugs.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.