Jump to content

TheGamingChurch

Member
  • Posts

    52
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheGamingChurch

  1. Changed Status from Not a Bug to Closed
  2. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug Changed Fixed In to 1.0.1
  3. Hey I get it. Im really glad thats all it was, otherwise we would have needed to get into a discord real quick to troubleshoot a little. Hope you and your players enjoy. Thank you for purchasing the haunted mansion.
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. Okay, so, they worked on our side just fine. So let me ask you to try again first. There are 3 fuze boxes. One upstairs on the inside. One on the outside (Side door) to the right side of the building from the front door One on the back of the escape shed. Then once you enter the basement, there is a switch by the red tool cabinet, behind the Frankenstein table. Then the redkeycard swipe works.
  6. We are spawning it in now, and running it server side to test them.
  7. Okay? That is really strange. Give us a little while to see why?. Havent had this happen yet.
    Seriously, LosGranada is easily one of the best mod makers out there. He owns a program called "My Rust Server" and both my wife and I forgot our username to log in. As we are currently under time constraints, I urgently needed help figuring this out. I didnt think I was actually gonna get help quick, but I sent in the request and made a ticket. After creating the ticket on discord, I got a reply from LosGranada himself within a minute. This is the best, quickest resolution I have ever had working with ANY other mod maker. Let alone for a stand alone service. Seriously dude you saved us so much time, you have no idea. I hope to work with you at some point here in the future. Simply because of that. HIGHLY recommend using discord, and seriously buy and support this dudes plugins and services. More then deserves a 5/5 Stars, 10/10 or even 100/100.
  8. TheGamingChurch

    NEW FEATURE

    Wow. Thank you.
  9. TheGamingChurch

    NEW FEATURE

    So Im wondering if there would be a way to make it possible for us to edit or change the Chat Prefix?
  10. Awesome well atm I think the only thing its really missing would be adding some kind of healthbar for any of the entities that have healthbars. CAuse honestly its a really rounded plugin outside of that. Brad APC and Heli would be really nice. The adding a way to be able to adjust the time for how long the healthbar is displayed Everything else is really good
  11. Awesome. Thank you so much
  12. You know what, I apologize. Can you please add those functions to the plugin? I dont want to quarrel either.
  13. Also why isnt there a function to Extend how long the healthbar stays on the screen? cause less then a second is barely anything at all. And Id like to be able to extend it to atleast 2 seconds.
  14. Okay I got this plugin because you advertised it as though all entities that have healthbars would then be able to project onto the players screen. I wanted to get a nice plugin that can show my players how much health Heli has left or Bradley APC has left because I use custom Tiers for both. After Downloading and seeing that you dont currently support that. I would like to get a refund. I have already Deleted the download, and dont intend on using the plugin unless you add APC and Heli and all entities that have health bars like you said into the plugin
  15. TheGamingChurch

    Wrong version

    Yeah, Looks like he forgot to upload the Correct Plugin Update......
  16. So on my server, we have been growing in popularity. But you only have 1 6k map total. and I cant just go from a 6k map to a 4k map. My playerbase is to large for such small maps. So is it possible that we can get more larger maps
  17. Not sure what you did, but with your most recent update all my players can no longer use the strike ultimate. If gives them the Binoc but doesnt show the timer, and it doesnt have a progress bar or anything. Its just broken
  18. Setting it to 0, worked perfectly. Thank you so much
  19. Youll get a lot of messages about this one haha, The new update makes it so you cannot have above a specific amount of turrets in any 1 given area, if you exceed this amount, the other turrets will no longer work, and now are like "Glitching" and have a blue electricity that is very visible, and doesn't stop. Can you make a fix for this?
  20. All fixed. Thank you for explaining that and the quick reply!
  21. Hello. When I try to buy a raid it says "difficulty nightmare is not available." it does this for each difficulty. before this started happening, I tried to make it so players could only buy PVE raids by setting "Allow Players To Buy PVP Raids": false "Convert PVP To PVE": true, under buyable raids. I'm guessing I'm missing something but after reading through previous support tickets I still can't figure it out. RaidableBases.json
  22. Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon. Ill goahead and put it back the way it was. Just out of curiosity, how quickly do you believe it will be available? Like by the end of this year? Or in a few years?
  23. So I wanted to try and add a new difficulty "impossible". i have certain builds which i specifically created to take aproximetally 4-8 hours to raid. i went through and created files for the new impossible difficulty, loot tables, profiles, etc. everything i thought it might need. however, it now says in chat when i check /buyraid that none of the difficulties have buy values associated to them. but i dont know how that could be when i for sure added one in the config when i went through it. my discord is @xenoocore can you please add me there< so we can potentially figure this out.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.