Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Raidable bases

    send your config ile
  2. Scalbox

    Raidable bases

    a test with even more turrets, no problem
  3. Scalbox

    Raidable bases

    no problem with raidable bases
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.4
  5. plugin updated 1) Improved: Delay while stacking entity 2) Improved: Performance improved 3) Improved: Code refactoring 4) Fixed: Issue where entities stacked on a tilted surface were not aligned correctly
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.3
  7. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3
  8. Scalbox

    I have a question

    It will be added to the plugin in a few days
  9. I released an update, let me know if you don't see the error anymore
  10. I released an update, let me know if you don't see the error anymore
  11. I know about the problem, I'm already solving it
  12. Changed Status from Fixed to Work in Progress
  13. I'm asking you, because I still see it every now and then, I'll solve the problem
  14. can you let me know if the fix worked?
  15. yes. an update will be made in 1 or 2 days
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.2
  17. hi, i already fixed the error, i'm updating the plugin right now
  18. yes, I can come to your server tomorrow around this time to do the tests. Write me on discord and I'll explain what I need to be able to do the tests. Discord name: scalbox
  19. Unfortunately I don't have these vehicles and can't test them
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.0
  21. there will be a 3rd improvement soon, for now I can mark the ticket as fixed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.