Jump to content

Wonder_Fox

Creator
  • Posts

    410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Wonder_Fox

  1. Wonder_Fox

    Map size

    You can delete farms, but you can't change the map size.
  2. Wonder_Fox

    Girl Island

    After restarting the server everything will be fine
  3. Wonder_Fox

    Prefabs Islands

    After placement, look up.
  4. Wonder_Fox

    Vora Island

    Just checked this and found no issues. You may not have the Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.dll extension installed.
  5. Wonder_Fox

    Girl Island

    Added custom junkpiles to the main ring road
  6. Wonder_Fox

    Girl Island

    The corresponding topology is present
  7. Wonder_Fox

    Noria Island

    As for the elevators, the problem is that the RustEdit plugin for some reason does not load when the server first starts, this sometimes happens. And I will fix the problem with the windows at the gas station today
  8. Wonder_Fox

    Vora Island

    Better not change the map before the wipe
  9. Wonder_Fox

    Vora Island

    Facepunch decided to move the pivots of these monuments, so now we are having the following issues.
  10. Попробуйте выгрузить все плагины, когда на сервере не будет никого и попробуйте посадить что-то
  11. Привет. Проверил, сажать можно, но есть проблемка с впитыванием воды грядками, это фиксится рестартом сервера. Возможно у вас какой-то плагин мешает, у кастомных грядок нет владельца, возможно поэтому
  12. Wonder_Fox

    Kamo Island

    I can't make such big changes. I allow editing of maps, so you can do it yourself
  13. Wonder_Fox

    elevators

    In your case, wiping the map should help.
  14. Wonder_Fox

    elevators

    These issues started after Facepunch made the elevators faster. Then the RustEdit developer updated the extension, but sometimes the problems still occur.
  15. Perhaps one or more of your other plugins are to blame, I came to this conclusion because on a clean server everything works 100% of the time.
  16. Unfortunately, this happens, it's a problem with the extension. I'm not a plugin developer, so there's nothing I can do. Usually, after wiping, the problem goes away, but not always.
  17. Maybe the problem is that you are using carbon and not oxide. Although carbon should support this
  18. Hi. You may not have installed the Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.dll extension, there are also sometimes problems with this extension and it does not load when the server is first started and the elevators disappear.
  19. Wonder_Fox

    Electrical Issues.

    I am aware of this. The reason is that the RustEdit plugin is not loading for some reason during the first server start.
  20. The spawn path button is responsible for adding a path for the Bradley
  21. Version 1.0.0

    163 downloads

    Ordinary wooden bridge. Prefabs ~500
    Free
  22. In the new version, I moved the sprinklers from bottom to top

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.