Jump to content

Iftebinjan

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    1,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Iftebinjan

  1. Iftebinjan

    Garage Door Skins

    Its a config error, please reset your config, if you made changes in the config then do a backup of that config first
  2. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Can you open a ticket pls Also if you can do /spdebug then kill a sheep then check the console logs what it says or send me that screenshot or text of the console pls
  3. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    20261002-1643-44.5650430.mp4 Which animals you are having problem with in ZoneManager zones? If you had opened a ticket, we could have work this out. I think its a problem on your end.
  4. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    @Commo updated now. Thanks for letting me know
  5. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Use the 1.3.5 I m updating the plugin in a moment
  6. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    can you explain pls, I just dont understand whats the issue about?
  7. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    I dont understand? Authorized players can kill farmable animals when they are in tc range, outside of tc range players can kill farmable animals
  8. Iftebinjan

    Solved

    I think you have god mode on or something?
  9. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Im taking any feedback or suggestions from this New Profile and Schedule system Update. If you found any bugs or wanna give suggestions, pls let me know.
  10. @ChisSpito @wayofthepixel I added a beta version, which you can use now. Let me know if you have any issues or bugs.
  11. New schedule system should fix this issue
  12. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Upcoming Updates with a new schedule changes and profiles
  13. Iftebinjan

    SimplePVE

    Not possible right now. But I can add this feature in the next update if possible
  14. Thank you, I will check it out and do the update.
  15. Its a config error, please remove the config file and reload the plugin. that should fix this issue. Sorry for your trouble.
  16. Iftebinjan

    Error Spam

    Plugin was updated to 1.0.5 on the forced wipe to fix this issue, Please install that version
  17. its not required, its just some extra info that shows up
  18. Iftebinjan

    Console Spam

    @MrLiquid @SlayersRust fixed on the update
  19. Iftebinjan

    Bug

    do you have any other smelting plugin on the server?
  20. Hello, did you tried reloading the imagelibrary and then socialmedia after that?
  21. Iftebinjan

    Console Spam

    Will be fixed on the next update. thanks for letting me know
  22. I will be testing this. Thanks for the report.
  23. Sorry for the troubles. You need to unload the plugin first then do the edit in the data files then save and load the plugin.
  24. Speed is also working right? my rust client is still updating so i couldnt test

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.