About Team Finder (Discord)
- You can find a player's teammates trough discord. You can ban cheater's teammates without having to log in. It shows the team leader with a crown emoji next to his name.
- !team <steamid> (the prefix can be changed in server/oxide/discord.config.json)
- Add Oxide.Ext.Discord.dll to yourserver/RustDedicated_Data/Managed https://umod.org/extensions/discord
- Go to https://discord.com/developers/applications and create a new application.
- Choose your desired picture and name for the bot.
- Go to the bot section and click add bot. Copy the bot token and add it to the config file.
- Very important! Turn on the privileged gateway intents.
- Go to the OAuth2 tab and click on URL Generator.
- Select bot from the scopes then select Send Messages and Read Messages from the permissions.
- Invite the bot with the link that can be found at the bottom of the page
- Set the channel's id in the config file where the bot can be used.
- Reload the plugin.
If you want to try the plugin before buying or you have some questions about this plugin feel free to join my discord server. I can also help you to set everything up or add a custom feature for you. https://discord.gg/7SwN28bnyc