- 49.72 kB
About Compact Prison | Red + Blue + Green | STRANGER
This is a fully furnished prison with a Green, Blue, and Red key card rooms. This is a fully furnished version of the prison, and not the bare bones version. That version can be found here.
The player has to bring 3 fuses, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green key card to access all the areas of the prison.
You HAVE TO install a key lock on all of the doors after you boot up your server, or fresh wipe your server. Unfortunately RustEdit does not have the ability to lock doors. So if you want to lock all the jail cells (Which is highly advisable since all the Red Keycard loot is in the jail cells), you should. If you want to prevent a jail cell from opening, go into RustEdit, look at a jail cell, and in the bottom right hand corner (see screenshot here) you will find the door controller that controls that jail cell door. Just delete the door controller, and don't forget to keylock the jail cell in game.
Code Locks also work as well if you want those instead.
This project includes: Just the prefab file. No masks to be applied.
Prefab Count: 2829
More Detailed Instructions
- Start Rust Edit & open up your map file
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit/CustomPrefabs folder
- Go back into Rust Edit and click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List
- Under the Custom category you will now find Prison-Bare
- Double click on the prefab and it will spawn it into the map
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it
- Customize the area around the monument to your liking.
Stranger#5693 - Decorations
DJRedNight - IO/Structure