- 591.54 kB
About Secret Missile Silo A | STRANGER
| Secret Missile Silo A |
What appears to be a government cover-up, Cobalt was tasked with concealing one of the many decomissioned missile silos. By using clever decorating, and what seems like a pop-up mining quarry, the rushed attempt to hide the mystery had become a failure. While both the quarry and silo lay abandoned, those who have authorized access, can attain the loot which was left behind. Question left to be asked is, will you be one of them?
Drag n' drop!
- Simple, High Detail, low prefab count! 1321 prefabs in total!
- Can easily be inserted into a existing map. A refreshing look based apon Facepunch's Large Excavator and Sewer Branch . Something all players can recognize.
- Loot consists of: Numerous Barrels, 6 military (green) crates, 10 basic (tan) crates, scattered food and medical boxes.
- Does not include a "Monument Marker" keep this in mind when placing the monument.
- Custom Silo Blast Door, requires 2 fuses and blue keycard. Thanks to !knockree for the help!
NOTE: It is suggested to place this prefab on the axis it’s on once spawned in since Rust’s terrain ‘pixelation’ limits terrain slopes when pasting in prefabs. So when dropping this prefab within your map you may have to grab the entire prefab and slightly move it to align with the terrain due to this handicap (not the prefab’s fault, just how Rust’s works).
NOTE #2: It is suggested to paint your own alpha texture onto the missle silo entrance, this is a problem within Rust Edit.