About Prepper Shelter V2
A small prepper shelter deep in the woods with a secret underneath.
Updated version of the Prepper Shelter V1 with some fixes, adjustments and modifications.
- added prefab "Toilet Paper Over" by Nox
- adjusting ground height
- fixed floating trees
- fixed flickering light in bunker toilet
- deleted additional Lake V2 prefab
- added some decorative elements
- deleted C4 crate
- slightly reduced the density of bushes around the shelter
- added invisible chair triggers to sofa in shelter
- deleted useless simplelight prefab in shelter
- changed ceiling lights in bunker to more atmospheric lights
- added prefab "Gun Rack" by Uncle Bens
- deleted bradley crate
- added Tier 2 crate
- edited alpha map
- added ammo crate
- added note with CCTV ids
- deleted CCTV id info in bunker
- added monument topology to some parts around the shelter to generate random loot spawns
- added "Lantern-With-Holder" prefab by Pravum
- added fog effect
- added "Poop Cube"
- added fire and smoke to broken generator at shelter entry
- added smoke to broken windmill
Includes alpha, biome, height, splat0, splat1 and topology.
Always check the correct placement of the alpha layer. Sometimes some adjustments are needed after placing a prefab in RustEdit.
Nox (Toilet Paper Over)
Brengun (Pookie Bear Clock, Pookie Bear Bed, Tableclock)
Uncle Bens (Gun Rack)
Also available at: https://rust-custom-designs.biz/