Jump to content

LEL

Member
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LEL

  1. LEL

    Iron Valley

    Iron Valley is a 2500 map with a railway and all the big boy monuments... my players love it and i love it because i can use a smaller map without giving up monuments! my second map purchase from this seller. ill continue to buy your maps thanks dude or duddette.
    works as intended. easy set up! players love using it to make raidable bases faster by making c4 go boom faster i also like you can change the colors of the UI nice little touch
  2. LEL

    The Lost Island

    My players and I love The Lost Island. The custom monuments give us plenty to explore, and it’s been a great fit for our zombie server. The developer was thoughtful and helpful when I had a question. I’m really happy with the map—thank you!
  3. Thanks for checking this. You were right—the road and terrain weren’t the problem. I use ZombieHorde, and I’m sorry I reported it as a map issue before checking my server setup properly. We enabled Rust’s newer navmesh, updated our ChaosNPC navigation extension, and made ZombieHorde wait until navigation finished loading. Players have confirmed zombies now leave the roads and chase normally. We didn’t change your map file. I appreciate you looking into it, and I wanted to share the fix in case another server owner runs into this. 5 stars ill be buying your other maps in future wipes thank you so much.
  4. they wont leave the street and when they do they float and get stuck like you see with deer. in second SS any fix for this?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.